0⚔️
Awards
3) (Hyouton: Ken Tarrloc) Ice Release: Blades of Tarrloc
Typeffensive/defensive/
Range:Short
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description:
The user will first perform one handseal. As the handseal is completed a dome of water will form around the user. The water dome is transparent and thus doesn't block the vision of the user. After the dome forms the user will then gather wind chakra and repeatedly punch the water in front of them. As they punch the user will release the wind chakra into the water. The wind chakra cools the water and turns it into ice. The user will shape the ice into six inch long blades. The blades will shoot forward towards the target.
-Usable thrice per battle.
-No Ice above A rank in the next turn.
-Can only be taught by -Yashiro-

So, the way i see it, with a single handseal the user can materialize a dome of water from the ground, around the user. With hand motions like punches, the user will send wind chakra towards the walls and use the wind chakra to shape the water into blades, while at the same time, use nature transformation to transform the blades into ice, since wind and water chakra is whats needed for ice chakra. It reaches short-range but each ice daggers are about 6 inches, so it will be fatal if it actually pierces the enemy.

Question, once you do this, can you use the water from it to use a water technique that requires a small water source? :eek:

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3) (Hyouton: Ken Tarrloc) Ice Release: Blades of Tarrloc
Typeffensive/defensive/
Range:Short
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description:
The user will first perform one handseal. As the handseal is completed a dome of water will form around the user. The water dome is transparent and thus doesn't block the vision of the user. After the dome forms the user will then gather wind chakra and repeatedly punch the water in front of them. As they punch the user will release the wind chakra into the water. The wind chakra cools the water and turns it into ice. The user will shape the ice into six inch long blades. The blades will shoot forward towards the target.
-Usable thrice per battle.
-No Ice above A rank in the next turn.
-Can only be taught by -Yashiro-

So, the way i see it, with a single handseal the user can materialize a dome of water from the ground, around the user. With hand motions like punches, the user will send wind chakra towards the walls and use the wind chakra to shape the water into blades, while at the same time, use nature transformation to transform the blades into ice, since wind and water chakra is whats needed for ice chakra. It reaches short-range but each ice daggers are about 6 inches, so it will be fatal if it actually pierces the enemy.

Question, once you do this, can you use the water from it to use a water technique that requires a small water source? :eek:
I highly doubt it, the water dome is rather small and thin as well as transparent, it isn't really a source of water, look at it like this, the water is only there as a base for the wind blades, so once you punch the wind blades through the water, it forms into blades of ice once it passes through the water. Although, you might be able to perform small water techniques requiring a water source with the dome of water, but still I wouldn't suggest you try something like that, arguments might arise. Other than that I suppose we are done here...