Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The basis of the CJ is simple enough,All you have to stick out two fingers and drive them with enough penetrative force to contact & tear the muscles in the bicep and triceps,To serve as simple practise I want you to practise the motion on this conveniently strung up pig, it's flesh and muscle is similar enough as to a humans. Do this three times until you have enough feel for the move

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Dim Mak - Hishou Ude Itami) - Deaths Touch - Soaring Arm Pain
Range: Short
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user pulls back his arm and sticks two fingers out into a striking position, he then strikes fast at the enemy's muscle in the arm his Biceps and Triceps. He hits in such a way,focusing on internal damage,that he tears the muscle in
the enemy's arm causing soaring arm pain. If the attack is successful the enemy is unable to use that arm for a turn. Continues use on the arm will cause major pain.
Note
~Lasts for 1 turn
~Must be taught Dim Mak to use

I start by pulling my arms backwards, and sticking out two fingers in an attacking pose. Once I see the pig, I swiftly attack its flesh to penetrate its body, destroying its muscles in the process.

I'm awesome :cool:

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking good. Obviously the big advantage of this jutsu is that it is a fast move that disables the opponents arm. This mean no movements in that arm at all, means they cant counter with that arm but even more importantly no handseals unless its like Haku. Landing this move could easily lead to a win. Disadvantage wise, its a very precise jutsu meaning it could be quite easily blocked or dodged, just be careful with that.

Lastly, perform this jutsu on me lets see if it works

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Understood :)

Standing short range from you, I stand in a fighting position as I stick my two fingers out. I swing my right hand across your face, and while your busy dodging the attack, I fire my left arm, to your biceps damaging it.

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui is hit by the move which disables his left arm, he waits for a while until he regains motion of his arm

Well done, now onto the Kenjutsu

*Throws you 4 katanas*

The style is simple enough, but the vagueness of it allows for you to incorporate whatever you like really. You utilise 4 swords; One in the mouth, one in both hands facing outwards, and one in the crook of your knee obviously giving name to the style.

Practise balancing like this with the swords and get a feel for itWell done, now onto Crane Style

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the swords fly towards me, I catch them all, two in both my hands, one in my mouth, and the last one, between my thigh and calf of my right leg.

Wohooo. See that Caliburn. Its Crane Style Yo. :cool: