-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Performs swamp of the underworld and removes my own chakra from it to allow you to use techniques on it with ease since you're at B rank earth currently. The swamp is the size of gamakichi from the pain arc and it's between us.

Congrats, you're the first person I'm teaching this to since 2011. Gather your earth chakra in the mud and create four ghouls that rise out of the mud, made of mud that rise up around the opponent. The ghouls should only have enough chakra to perform C rank earth techniques.

(Doton: Shoutaku Kaibutsus) Earth release: Swamp Monsters
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short range (from the swamp)
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing Swamp of the underworld the user will make two handseals "Tiger-Boar" and will create four ghouls from the mud of the swamp that rise up from the swamp around the opponent. These Ghouls can perform C rank earth techniques but they must remain on or in the swamp, using the properties of the swamp as a source of their mud. They can move out of the swamp but must stay within short range.
Note:
- Can be used 3X per match.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most thank you Yard! :3

Upon gathering doton chakra within my abdomen, I'd channel it through out my body whilst most of the chakra focusing within my feet as I perform a sequence of two hand seals. Tiger which would be followed by Boar. Once finished with performance of hand seals and focusing chakra I'd channel it into the mud your formed. Once chakra has reached it, using nature and shape manipulation I'd form four ghouls capable of performing earth techniques of C rank and lower.

''Can this ghouls move throughout the mud? If my opponent were on the mud and me forming four ghouls around him, can I make them attack him using free form and similar?''

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome. Also yes, they can do freeform attacks, push the opponent into the swamp or drag him under as they raise up, punches kicks etc. Anywhere there is mud they can move to. So if you have a swamp that's 5 meters in diameter, they can travel away from you by 5 meters, if the swamp is 10 meters, they can travel by 10 meters. The ghouls stay connected to the swamp even if they move out of it, imagine a string or a rope or something that keeps them connected to it. If they move too far away they break their connection to the swamp.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome. Also yes, they can do freeform attacks, push the opponent into the swamp or drag him under as they raise up, punches kicks etc. Anywhere there is mud they can move to. So if you have a swamp that's 5 meters in diameter, they can travel away from you by 5 meters, if the swamp is 10 meters, they can travel by 10 meters. The ghouls stay connected to the swamp even if they move out of it, imagine a string or a rope or something that keeps them connected to it. If they move too far away they break their connection to the swamp.
''Alright,that's pretty cool.''