Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
A masked figure wrapped in a dark armor egressed into a open chamber that was decorated only by a large multi layer fountain towards the back and 4 brown walls. A glimmering liquid would pool beneath the fountain as it spewed forth a sort umbrella of the substance above. The figure would slow his steps into a full halt 10 meters away from the fixture before speaking 2 words in an ominous tone

I'm back.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah, we ain't doing that Roleplaying shit.

And Broly since you're smart and guessed it, you can reply first:

Tell me everything you know about chakra, Yin-Yang, Taijutsu, and anything related to them. You dont have to go in depth regarding taoism based Yin-Yang but a basic understanding of it will expedite this for us. If you don't know anything, take an educated detailed guess. Same for Joker. This let's me know how much we gotta cover prior to the techniques.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Yeah, we ain't doing that Roleplaying shit.

And Broly since you're smart and guessed it, you can reply first:

Tell me everything you know about chakra, Yin-Yang, Taijutsu, and anything related to them. You dont have to go in depth regarding taoism based Yin-Yang but a basic understanding of it will expedite this for us. If you don't know anything, take an educated detailed guess. Same for Joker. This let's me know how much we gotta cover prior to the techniques.
Man thats so much :/

Chakra - Hagaromo and Hamura were the first people to be born with chakra. Hago wanted to teach people how to connect to their spiritual energy so that they could understand each other without speaking and distributed chakra to others so that he could teach them the art of ninshu to do so. Eventually, Indra would become the first person to weaponize ninshu into ninjutsu, which would instead teach the user to combine their spiritual and physical energies as well as how to knead their inner chakra for different purposes.

By using shape transformation to change the chakras form and nature transformation to change the chakra's properties by adding an elemental chakra type, one can create elemental techniques via chakra

Yin-Yang- Is the use of a persons spiritual and physical energies (Yin and Yang) simultaneously. Yin and Yang themselves are the source of all non elemental techniques in one way or another, with yang being the basis of physical affecting techniques such as medical ninjutsu and akimichi clan techniques, and yin being the basis of spiritual abilities like genjutsu and yamanaka techniques.

Yang is the chakra nature that governs vitality and stamina, and is capable of bringing life into form.
Yin is the chakra nature that governs spiritual energy and imagination. It is capable of bringing forth form from nothing

Taijutsu does not require chakra, merely the user's physical abilities however it also accesses the user's mental energy to properly execute. and are commonly faster than ninjutsu and genjutsu. When chakra is used it is typically to increase the user's physical energies in order to make the taijutsu technique more deadly. Taijutsu is mostly hand to hand combat with the involvement of flips, kicks, and other body movements.

Before there was Yin-Yang, there was nothing or Wuji. Wuji is boundless and infinite "without ridgepole". After Wuji came Taiji, which is the stte of the Supreme Ultimate. It is a single entity that consists of the infinite pieces that makeup the universe working in harmony. Yin and Yang make up the individual pieces and are the "containers" for said pieces within Taiji. Being part of the infinite together, they need each other to exist. Therefore within Yin there must exist some Yang and vice versa

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chakra is the energy imbued within all life, since Kaguya ate from the God Tree and introduced it to her sons, who in turn introduced it to mankind. It’s the building block for every other form of energy we use within the RP. We give chakra shape, and nature to create different elements snd what-not.

Yin-Yang is both spiritual (Yin) and physical (Yang) energy. Two sides of a same coin and their origins rooted with Taoism, they both represent Wuji and Taiji so to speak. Taiji is the act of bringing something from nothing, while Wuji is the act of sending something to nothing. Within the RP, Yin is used for spiritual energy, and is more centered around attacks that affect the soul and mind (Yin genjutsu). Yang is used to breathe life into all there is, and to reinvigorate the body with copious amounts of energy in order to heal, or to increase it’s power/physical capabilities.

Taijutsu, is basically physical motion without the usage of chakra. When we punch, that is Taijutsu. When we kick, that is Taijutsu.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The reasons I ask for these are they form the basis of everything we will go over in training; chakra is the energy that is present within every living entity in the Narutoverse, even animals. As Joker said, it came from Kaguya eating the Chakra fruit from the God Tree long ago, making her the first person (used loosely here) to be have chakra on Earth. After this, her two sons were the first people to be born with chakra. This is where it gets tricky though; originally, we were told that every being on earth had chakra. The issue with this is Hagoromo taught people how to use chakra and how to use their spiritual and physical energies to do this. The manga later said that every thing living had chakra, including basic animals and none ninja, which created some confusion but it's of little importance in the grand scheme of the RP.

Taijutsh is a direct use of Yang's energies, namely the physical energy of the body. This is why people think Yang is just advanced Tai when it comes up in discussions but much like Yin isn't solely Advanced Gen, this isnt the case for Yang. Both of your explanations regarding Yin, Yang and the Taiji are correct and the reason I asked about it will shoe up when we go over techniques.

I give all my Yang students a message that explains it as a whole and it's properties before we start on the jutsu. That said, I'll give you the same passage:

There are a few traits that are unique to Yang itself. Yang energy is very heated, but gives off no heat ( meaning if touched, incredibly hot flames will be felt but if you are near it, you generally won't feel it); It is life energy and encompasses just that, life ( what I mean by this is Yang is able to be used to breath life into form, obviously. Keeping in mind what I said earlier about how all Yang jutsu contain traits of Yin, you are able to use Yang to create living entities or appendages/alterations to the body. This can be best compared to Jugo's clan and how it is able to grow limbs that are enhanced by natural energy, or the Akimichi clan and it's ability to grow/manipulate the size of their body parts or even comparable to the Kaguya who are able to manipulate their skeletal system or even Inorganic Reincarnation which is able to infuse nonliving items with life and sentience like Yang can ); Yang energy is able to cause an imbalance of energy in the body that can have varying effects ( though logically, inserting too much of either Yin or Yang energy into the body will cause an imbalance, only Yang energy is able to affect the opponent in a way that this imbalance can hinder or harm them. This is because Yang requires greater control to handle due to it's highly energized state. This means that with Yang, you can insert high Yang energy and since they don't know how to control it yet, they will have adverse effects on their chakra system. This can present itself as difficulty in using it, inability to utilize certain fields, even things such as rapid aging of the body due to overflowing life energy, aging you to your peak and beyond); heal on a better level than Medjutsu or Hashirama cells ( one of the easier things to understand, Yang due to it's life energy, is able to heal wounds and even life threatening injuries. On the surface, this doesn't seem as useful because for the most part, the RP is a glass cannon one where almost any blow will kill you. But you can use Yang energy in ways to replicate or even make better forms of Medjutsu. You could create Yang energy that filters biological warfare attacks like poisons and things, you could use it to make abilities like the Yin seal of Tsunade's which is terribly named, you could also use it in conjunction with the life filling ability to make perfect clones that are living with their own chakra pools like a pseudo Creation ); and a few more things.

While it sounds like I'm hyping Yang, I'm stating these things to show that the idea of Yang being just physical boosts or stronger Taijutsu isn't accurate and is a bad representation of the field And using it as if it were solely this waters the field down. Specializing in Yang grants you an additional 1000 chakra to your base chakra. Your damage resistance increases to able to block freeform and blunt damage up to B rank and Ninjutsu up to C rank. Important to note the blunt damage; punches, logs, etc will not hurt but swords and kunai still will. You also won't receive any recoil damage from Forbiddens when used, but this only applies to the damage it causes you and not the restrictions Forbiddens often place.

These specialties also are only gained after training ends.
Any questions now?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Fairly simple, this allows you to bring entities to life and exist on their own accord. This can be used to grant life into an elemental jutsu, giving it sentiency. I want you to evaluate it for me and ask any question you have on it and I'll answer and explain anything you missed.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright so basically we have a technique that allows us to breathe life into any element we please. Pretty simple, but I do have a couple questions: Does a water entity need a water source for water techniques, or could it use it’s own being? It’s power derives from the technique it was created from, so does that mean an S-Rank fire ball generates S-Rank damage freeform?

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Agreed this technique is simple. It allows you to breathe life into form and create a sentient entity from an elemental technique. Mastery of Yang allows you to do the same to advanced ninjutsu

Becauase of its simplicity theres alot thats ambigious though

1) I saw in one of Drackos training threads that this would not extend turn limits, but the technique says it allows the elemental technique to "stay on the field and act on its own accord". So I'm asking here is that true? If I have a technique that doesnt have a turn limit restriction, does this last until it runs out of chakra? If I have a technique that says it lasts 3 turns, does this die at the end of the 3rd turn?

2) Since yang has the power to grow appendages and limbs, can we add appendages to our sentient elemental when we use this technique? If I make a human shaped earth creation, would it be able to move around like a human upon use of this technique?

3) In techniques that have their power split over many parts (like rain tiger at will or that wood jutsu that creates a forest) Are all the pieces (rain drops/trees) sentient? Can they move on their own accord?
4) I'm assuming that the sentient beings can use techniques without handseals? For Custom Elements can it use the elements that make up your CE or is it just your CE?

This technique is highly useful. Many techniques in yang require another sentient target and this can set off a chain of combos using yang and the creation you make.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright so basically we have a technique that allows us to breathe life into any element we please. Pretty simple, but I do have a couple questions: Does a water entity need a water source for water techniques, or could it use it’s own being? It’s power derives from the technique it was created from, so does that mean an S-Rank fire ball generates S-Rank damage freeform?
Granting it life means it becomes a living form of that element/field. It's not just sentience, you make it a living entity of that field. In the case of the Water Trench jutsu, let's say you make a dragon from it and make the dragon living with this one. It being alive doesn't allow it to bypass any restrictions that may have been set upon it originally or any jutsu it uses; what I mean is a water entity will still need a source for some water jutsu that requires it.

It will deal damage based on the original damage it had but for said of rules, it would count as a move per turn to do so.

Agreed this technique is simple. It allows you to breathe life into form and create a sentient entity from an elemental technique. Mastery of Yang allows you to do the same to advanced ninjutsu

Becauase of its simplicity theres alot thats ambigious though

1) I saw in one of Drackos training threads that this would not extend turn limits, but the technique says it allows the elemental technique to "stay on the field and act on its own accord". So I'm asking here is that true? If I have a technique that doesnt have a turn limit restriction, does this last until it runs out of chakra? If I have a technique that says it lasts 3 turns, does this die at the end of the 3rd turn?

2) Since yang has the power to grow appendages and limbs, can we add appendages to our sentient elemental when we use this technique? If I make a human shaped earth creation, would it be able to move around like a human upon use of this technique?

3) In techniques that have their power split over many parts (like rain tiger at will or that wood jutsu that creates a forest) Are all the pieces (rain drops/trees) sentient? Can they move on their own accord?
4) I'm assuming that the sentient beings can use techniques without handseals? For Custom Elements can it use the elements that make up your CE or is it just your CE?

This technique is highly useful. Many techniques in yang require another sentient target and this can set off a chain of combos using yang and the creation you make.
1. I'm not sure where that came from but it would extend the turn limit; it lasts until that chakra limit is met and expended. Because you say a lot of dumb combinations, keep in mind that granting things sentience won't allow it any enhanced features it didn't have at first.

2. No; read the technique and specifically this line: "This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact." It maintains all of its properties it had prior to being given life. If it didnt have any properties that allowed it to walk or to fly or anything of the sort, it now wont have those properties. Life is breathed into them, meaning they just are able to now think, feel pain, have chakra networks, etc - they gain Sentiency.

3. The "main" part becomes sentient; innthe case of Rain Tiger At Will, the main part is the raindrops that fall to sense people. This means the raindrops will be alive and feel things and have their own thoughts but, much like above, since they don't have limbs, it'll just be a rain drop with thoughts. In the case of the Wood forest, the trees will be sentient.

4. If they have Limbs, they can use techniques that require handseals if able to form them. If not, they're able to use techniques that dont require handseals. If they don't have seals or any way of using jutsu that requires seal substitutes, like some Sound jutsu require audible sounds to trigger, then they can't use them.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

This one is simpler and more direct; through the use of Yang energy, you can touch someone and heal them. The main limitation is that it takes a turn per limb to heal, so if two legs are blown off and this is started, it can heal them over two turns, including the turn used. Anything more than three turns would be too much to heal with this. Meaning, if someone takes an attack that deals 100 damage but only two legs are blown off, it'll still take two turns to fully heal (note that the damage would be healed hit your limbs not fully grown back. What I mean by this is you won't feel pain for the missing limbs, but they wont grow back fully).

It should be pointed out that the damage done via Eight Gate can NOT be healed with this; that is the one absolute that cant be healed. 8th gate is final and no canon nor Custom technique will get around that, despite Naruto being Jesus and saving Guy with it.

Questions?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Okay so this one is pretty self explanatory. It's essentially a Yang State Lite. Everything about it pretty spelled out imo, but any questions?