Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,098💸
Kumi
594💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright. In the simplest terms possible, Yang is a type of chakra that has to do with the physical side of power. Things such as Sentience, or giving life to things. Vitality. The complete epitome of healing, even capable of healing guy whom was turning into ash from using the 8th gate. It carries an enhancement effect, buffing, increasing your speed, power durability etc. Degenerative abilities, such as "over loading" someones body to nerf them in numerous ways. Also it's of being hot but not actual heat coming from it.

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
6,212💸
Kumi
835💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. In the simplest terms possible, Yang is a type of chakra that has to do with the physical side of power. Things such as Sentience, or giving life to things. Vitality. The complete epitome of healing, even capable of healing guy whom was turning into ash from using the 8th gate. It carries an enhancement effect, buffing, increasing your speed, power durability etc. Degenerative abilities, such as "over loading" someones body to nerf them in numerous ways. Also it's of being hot but not actual heat coming from it.
Yeah, works out for me. Lets roll through some jutsu

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Break it down chief

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,098💸
Kumi
594💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah, works out for me. Lets roll through some jutsu

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Break it down chief
So basically this is our basic "life giving" technique that yang grants. Infusing yang chakra into an elemental tech allows us to inherently make the technique in question "sentient", with a chakra pool of its own that can be up to 300. It'll be reduced to half the original size or less, but becomes a being able to act on its own accord and perform jutsu from what it was created from. Since it's actually living, it's able to be effected by genjutsu and such.

So this can be used 3x in a battle with a 6x limit in an event.

Questions: Can this be used on things outside of elements? I ask this because I've seen people use this on things like Konoha rujin, which is technically tai. If the being is created from AE or CE, does it gain access to just cej, or also the elements that make up the ce? Also, is the being able to be be effected by yamanaka and such? And if so, could i still control the jutsu instead of allowing it to control itself?

Other than that, i think I've got it down.

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
6,212💸
Kumi
835💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically this is our basic "life giving" technique that yang grants. Infusing yang chakra into an elemental tech allows us to inherently make the technique in question "sentient", with a chakra pool of its own that can be up to 300. It'll be reduced to half the original size or less, but becomes a being able to act on its own accord and perform jutsu from what it was created from. Since it's actually living, it's able to be effected by genjutsu and such.

So this can be used 3x in a battle with a 6x limit in an event.

Questions: Can this be used on things outside of elements? I ask this because I've seen people use this on things like Konoha rujin, which is technically tai. If the being is created from AE or CE, does it gain access to just cej, or also the elements that make up the ce? Also, is the being able to be be effected by yamanaka and such? And if so, could i still control the jutsu instead of allowing it to control itself?

Other than that, i think I've got it down.

Konoha rujin fell under the advanced fields part. This can be used on fuuin barriers or even Amaterasu.

If you make a creation from a c.e it can only use the c.e, not the elements it's made of. Though if you make a jutsu that is a combination of two elements sentient, then it can use the two elements (I have a balrog, it's made of earth and is on fire, so if made sentient it could use both fire and earth for example)

The jutsu gains a mind of it's own until it's destroyed or runs out of chakra. So technically it can be mind controlled, yes. As it's an "elemental being". The more advanced yamanaka stuff like switching bodies i'm not sure would work out too well.

Up next:

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,098💸
Kumi
594💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
So this is the god level healing. Basically can heal anything; Limbs, organs, diseases/poisons etc. It can heal up to 150 damage per turn, but is slower than most healing; Taking an entire turn to heal. When it comes to the "takes 1 turn to heal" does this go for all healing with this tech, or just extreme healing? So I know it'll take a turn to heal an entire arm or replace my chest if I get Sasuke vs B'd. But say i got hit directly with a chidori, 80 damage in like my side. Would it take a whole turn to heal the 80 damage opposed to the whole 150? Or would lesser damage being healed be quicker? Other than that I've got it.

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
6,212💸
Kumi
835💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this is the god level healing. Basically can heal anything; Limbs, organs, diseases/poisons etc. It can heal up to 150 damage per turn, but is slower than most healing; Taking an entire turn to heal. When it comes to the "takes 1 turn to heal" does this go for all healing with this tech, or just extreme healing? So I know it'll take a turn to heal an entire arm or replace my chest if I get Sasuke vs B'd. But say i got hit directly with a chidori, 80 damage in like my side. Would it take a whole turn to heal the 80 damage opposed to the whole 150? Or would lesser damage being healed be quicker? Other than that I've got it.
It would depend on the level bro. Your health pool would go right up but if you had to regrow a limb... well gonna take longer.

Lesser damage would heal quicker.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
2,098💸
Kumi
594💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Pretty dope technique. It's the first "mode" of Yang release, which empowers us with Yang chakra flowing throughout the entirety of our bodies. Speed wise it boosts our movements to 3.5x out normal speeds, while giving us pure tanking abilities in the form of decreasing 60 damage from techniques while also healing 30 damage per turn. Basically tanking up to forbidden rank damage with no real downsides. We also get +40 to our tai, making this comparable to eig in many forms. Restrictions wise, it limits us to elemental techs, Yang and Tai basically. No gen, no fuuin, no Yin techs etc. Can only be used twice, lasting 4 turns per usage. Great technique altogether.