Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Yamato wants to be like Oden, so maybe she'll sail with the WB pirates too.
Her infatuation with Oden is one reason I am tipping her for Nakama. IMO WB Pirates are finished. Their loses in MF and Payback was too significant for them to maintain the same banner. Hence the reason Oda is treating them as independents allies to one another. However, as for Yamato its mentioned she has Oden's Diary. This means she probably has read about his voyage and discoveries about OP. This leads me to speculate she's been inspired go on the same voyage witness the things he saw. This chapter has been making strong implications about Luffy and Joy Boy. What better chance for Yamato than to sail with Strawhats.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her infatuation with Oden is one reason I am tipping her for Nakama. IMO WB Pirates are finished. Their loses in MF and Payback was too significant for them to maintain the same banner. Hence the reason Oda is treating them as independents allies to one another. However, as for Yamato its mentioned she has Oden's Diary. This means she probably has read about his voyage and discoveries about OP. This leads me to speculate she's been inspired go on the same voyage witness the things he saw. This chapter has been making strong implications about Luffy and Joy Boy. What better chance for Yamato than to sail with Strawhats.
If she's following Oden's same journey then she would have to join a ship prior to joining The SH's. She may go with Law or Kid first then find a way to Luffy later.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
If she's following Oden's same journey then she would have to join a ship prior to joining The SH's. She may go with Law or Kid first then find a way to Luffy later.
An impossible expectation when she's been hostage in a landlocked country ruled by arguably the strongest fighter. A creature whose not only his father but had great expectations for him to succeed his empire. Outside other Emperors and Worst Generation, none of the crew we've encountered were going to invite her. And risk getting Kaido mad. As for the potential crews its Luffy whose broken her shackles, its he who formed a bond with Oden's vassals and sucessor, its he whose getting implications of JoyBoy, its he whose leading the declaration of war against her tormentor. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

Reactions: Love Cook

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An impossible expectation when she's been hostage in a landlocked country ruled by arguably the strongest fighter. A creature whose not only his father but had great expectations for him to succeed his empire. Outside other Emperors and Worst Generation, none of the crew we've encountered were going to invite her. And risk getting Kaido mad. As for the potential crews its Luffy whose broken her shackles, its he who formed a bond with Oden's vassals and sucessor, its he whose getting implications of JoyBoy, its he whose leading the declaration of war against her tormentor. I could go on but I think you get the picture.
I think you need to relook the definition of impossible. No one said she has to join Luffy right this minute. If she wants to follow Oden's legacy she would need to be on a pirate ship prior to joining Luffy's and in Oden's case it was WB and there's been a debate between who would fit that role for Luffy Kid or Law so her leaving now with one of them to join up with Luffy later would make the most sense in relation to following Oden's path.

Also she's going to stay and help Momo any way so all of that's pointless.