The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Now you see, i have a link to help you with all you need to know when it comes to rank and fighting with yamanaka:

Forgot all about that lol but it doesn't say anything about talking lol

Also what does this mean "Targets equal rank and below: Require a will or mental deterrent to break the hold."

Also when it say I can use whatever rank of jutsus so with the last technique as long as it doesn't require hand seals I can do it or it's free game no matter what I can do it

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgot all about that lol but it doesn't say anything about talking lol

Also what does this mean "Targets equal rank and below: Require a will or mental deterrent to break the hold."

Also when it say I can use whatever rank of jutsus so with the last technique as long as it doesn't require hand seals I can do it or it's free game no matter what I can do it
Basically, your rank determines how strong the techniques are.

Your rank is jounin. This means anyone of Jounin rank or lower are gonna struggle with pushing you out and/or taking control of their body again. Basically when you use it on the same rank or lower than you they are pretty screwed without some help or seal to deal with you. They in themselves can't do a whole lot apart from the "fight for control" rp aspect.

For example, someone has a personal summon, they can cast a gen on their allies body and **** you up.

Will power at heart can be considered a technique to increase one's will in pushing you out.

Some seals can reject foreign chakra, aimed to counter gen, but you would be foreign and they can be used to push you out.

Yamanaka isn't absolute, and with people gaining yin on a bigger scale... you get the idea.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Basically, your rank determines how strong the techniques are.

Your rank is jounin. This means anyone of Jounin rank or lower are gonna struggle with pushing you out and/or taking control of their body again. Basically when you use it on the same rank or lower than you they are pretty screwed without some help or seal to deal with you. They in themselves can't do a whole lot apart from the "fight for control" rp aspect.

For example, someone has a personal summon, they can cast a gen on their allies body and **** you up.

Will power at heart can be considered a technique to increase one's will in pushing you out.

Some seals can reject foreign chakra, aimed to counter gen, but you would be foreign and they can be used to push you out.

Yamanaka isn't absolute, and with people gaining yin on a bigger scale... you get the idea.
Alright no questions and yes with Yin being able to get so easily it does make it harder now for clans like this to be used

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright no questions and yes with Yin being able to get so easily it does make it harder now for clans like this to be used
Well get yin yourself to level the field for find a unique way to use and/or amplify your techniques. It's not a massively explored area and the only other active used has not done it justice. This could be your niche.

(Shinten Bunshin no Jutsu) - Mind Clone Switch Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to possess more than one target simultaneously and, once completed, to freely manipulate the bodies of each individual independent of one another, as if they were the user's own body. Unlike the Mind Body Switch Technique. This technique can travel in a curved line but otherwise, seemingly suffers from the same consequences as the user is still required to transfer their consciousness into the targets. As this technique splits the user's consciousness between multiple bodies, the power of their hold is divided between each body. This technique allows the user to split their consciousness three ways and can work on clones, summons, and other sentient/quasi-sentient entities. Each division of the user's consciousness causes the strength of their hold to drop by one-rank. The rules and restrictions of the parent technique translate to this technique.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Well get yin yourself to level the field for find a unique way to use and/or amplify your techniques. It's not a massively explored area and the only other active used has not done it justice. This could be your niche.

(Shinten Bunshin no Jutsu) - Mind Clone Switch Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to possess more than one target simultaneously and, once completed, to freely manipulate the bodies of each individual independent of one another, as if they were the user's own body. Unlike the Mind Body Switch Technique. This technique can travel in a curved line but otherwise, seemingly suffers from the same consequences as the user is still required to transfer their consciousness into the targets. As this technique splits the user's consciousness between multiple bodies, the power of their hold is divided between each body. This technique allows the user to split their consciousness three ways and can work on clones, summons, and other sentient/quasi-sentient entities. Each division of the user's consciousness causes the strength of their hold to drop by one-rank. The rules and restrictions of the parent technique translate to this technique.

Eww I wouldn't use this one lol. It drops the user's rank one per divisions. This projects the conscious in different manners bodies and controls them and can be done at a curve unlike the parent technique which is only straight.

Oh yo I got a question how can someone see the user using this besides the hand seal

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eww I wouldn't use this one lol. It drops the user's rank one per divisions. This projects the conscious in different manners bodies and controls them and can be done at a curve unlike the parent technique which is only straight.

Oh yo I got a question how can someone see the user using this besides the hand seal
It can have some uses. Like if you have a summon with you. Might be weakened you can interrupt a combo.

Sharingan perception. Sensory, sensing your essence shot at them.

Lots of ways to try detect so gotta be strategic with it

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright understood no further questions.
(Shingyakushin no Jutsu) - Mind Body Reversal Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a more advanced version of the Mind Body Switch Technique. The Mind Body Reversal technique is a ninjutsu where the user uses their chakra to switch one person's mind with another's. Once the target's mind has been switched with another's by the caster, they are able to use their abilities. However, if the body that they are residing in are lacking in areas of skill that they are normally proficient at, then they are unable to use their own techniques. For example, if one could ordinarily open the Eight Inner Gates or enter Sage Mode on their own, they would only be able to utilize that ability of the host they were switched with could utilize those abilities physically. In order to perform this jutsu, both targets must be within short range of one another and no further than mid-range from the user. Through the use of a unique hand sign, the user will swap the minds and bodies of two individuals. Unlike other Yamanaka techniques, the user does not possess active control over the bodies of the affected persons beyond the ability to release the technique. The technique will naturally end on its own within 4 turns, however, the user is able to end the technique at any time the wish and switch both parties back.
Note: Can only be performed once per pair.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
(Shingyakushin no Jutsu) - Mind Body Reversal Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a more advanced version of the Mind Body Switch Technique. The Mind Body Reversal technique is a ninjutsu where the user uses their chakra to switch one person's mind with another's. Once the target's mind has been switched with another's by the caster, they are able to use their abilities. However, if the body that they are residing in are lacking in areas of skill that they are normally proficient at, then they are unable to use their own techniques. For example, if one could ordinarily open the Eight Inner Gates or enter Sage Mode on their own, they would only be able to utilize that ability of the host they were switched with could utilize those abilities physically. In order to perform this jutsu, both targets must be within short range of one another and no further than mid-range from the user. Through the use of a unique hand sign, the user will swap the minds and bodies of two individuals. Unlike other Yamanaka techniques, the user does not possess active control over the bodies of the affected persons beyond the ability to release the technique. The technique will naturally end on its own within 4 turns, however, the user is able to end the technique at any time the wish and switch both parties back.
Note: Can only be performed once per pair.

This one is weird because of that last note. This technique switches two person's minds in the other person's body. Simple as that really lol

It say persons but can this be done with a person and a summon? A summon and a summon? Clone and a person? If this is used with a clone what happens to the person that's in the clone's body

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This one is weird because of that last note. This technique switches two person's minds in the other person's body. Simple as that really lol

It say persons but can this be done with a person and a summon? A summon and a summon? Clone and a person? If this is used with a clone what happens to the person that's in the clone's body
That last note is a weird one to be fair.

You can switch with a clone and summon, but you can only swap out with a person/summon/being once.

The clone is technically you're fake being. The clone dies, there is no clone soul, so the technique ends. If a summon dispawns then the jutsu ends too. Got to keep the connection in a sense

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
That last note is a weird one to be fair.

You can switch with a clone and summon, but you can only swap out with a person/summon/being once.

The clone is technically you're fake being. The clone dies, there is no clone soul, so the technique ends. If a summon dispawns then the jutsu ends too. Got to keep the connection in a sense
What happens if a use the mind transfer jutsu in a summon actually? Can I make it dispawn and that's it? Does my mind transfer back to my regular body that same turn I use the technique in? If use the mind transfer on a clone what happens? Also a clone can't use these techniques right?