Yakumo kurama (Naruto anime) vs Chino Chitoke (Naruto anime)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Round 1 is fight
round 2 is genjutsu battle
Round 3 is iq battle, who's smartest

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.. Both of them, are really haxx entities, that, I cannot really cementify my message, of who would win, this battle simulation .. tbh.

.. However,
I'd argue that, CHINŌ CHITŌKE'S Illusory Magic is significantly less deadlier than the likes of YAKUMŌ KURAMA's Illusory Magic, because, the latter possesses landscape busting illusory magic, which obliterates literal mountains — essentially — it's a type of illusory magic, that manifests illusory spirit energy into reality, IE., applying physicality to it — which is kind of reminiscent to that of HAGOROMO'S COAT ( .. Creation Of All Things .. ), and, Itachi's Globally Manipulating World Warriors' Alliance HQ Bubble Transcendenting Illusory Magic.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chino could outscale and blitz

If not, then her eyes not possessing any illusion resistance makes her vulnerable to the more potent illusions of Yakumo, who can simply avoid eye contact to stay safe.

There is also a chance that the beast within Yakumo would serve as a partner and even cast illusions while Yakumo herself is spellbound by Chino.

Chino has to physically blitz or she is destined to lose.