Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orihime still a more useful character than Sakura.

orihime is pretty decent for one with good defensive and great healing abilities. I think she's a pretty good character

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@DoubleKamui - Really funny signature LOL

Orihime can be annoying but she is not a dis-likable character, her affection for Ichigo is displayed as genuine and has depth, unlike Sakura's shallow affection for Sasuke, a boy she really knows nothing about that is passed off as genuine affection.

Also Orihime is a healer and when you compare how important a healer is to a warrior, her presence is not useless. But because Kubo made her so air headed she can be irritating, also her personality is not a good match for Ichigo's which kinda mutes the love story, but there you go, can't win um all.

Reactions: DoubleKamui

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orihime is very good character for me. I didn't like her at the first, but after I re-read whole manga, I really started to like her during Hueco Mundo arc.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why hate on her. She is weak because she is not really trained fro combat and is more of a lover not a fighter. Unlike Sakura in Naruto pre time skip. She was beyond useless. At least Orihime could heal right from the start.