Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Look at above Picture. You will notice that all the Bijuu have not yet fused into the the Juubi and are still Partially Separate Entities. This might be due to the rapid transformation and Sealing into Madara. Since the Bijuus have not fused yet, Madara is not yet at full power and his Staff is Incomplete. Hope this Helps. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: esenn1

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I notice dat madara staff is incomplete, while obito's stuff is complete could someone explain dis to me please.
What makes Madara's staff incomplete? Just because it isnt the same as Obitos or the Sage of the Six Paths?
I don't think that is correct, it is not "incomplete" but it is different for whatever reason

Look at above Picture. You will notice that all the Bijuu have not yet fused into the the Juubi and are still Partially Separate Entities. This might be due to the rapid transformation and Sealing into Madara. Since the Bijuus have not fused yet, Madara is not yet at full power and his Staff is Incomplete. Hope this Helps. :)
I dont think that is correct, we didnt get to see how it was for Obito and we saw Madara seal the Ten-Tails in its "3rd form" in himself. Also they werent "complete fused" when Naruto, sasuke and S.A. pulled them out from Obito, not to mention Madara also has half of the nine tails w/ him and Minato said something like "The Sage power is stronger in him than it was with Obito"
[SIZE=4[B]]Madara might have chosen that his staff is more useful that way, He came up with a unique design. [/B]Since it was able to stop Hirodura we should not question it.[/SIZE]
@Bold /Thread and probably true
Obito got it like that and Is this not the wrong section ?
Im not sure about that
Obito and Rikudō Sennin want peace.

but not Madara ...

that's why he is not completely
No, Obito and Madara had/have the same plan, so no you are wrong

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think that is correct, we didnt get to see how it was for Obito and we saw Madara seal the Ten-Tails in its "3rd form" in himself. Also they werent "complete fused" when Naruto, sasuke and S.A. pulled them out from Obito, not to mention Madara also has half of the nine tails w/ him and Minato said something like "The Sage power is stronger in him than it was with Obito"

No, In Obito's Case, He sealed the Juubi Within him when it was in it's Third Form and all the Bijuus were fused, Thus The complete Staff. Naruto had the Chakra of all the Bijuus Except Eight and One Tails. When He Extracted the Bijuus, The Chakra simply Reacted. This is actually proved when Naruto neede Garra (One-Tail) and Bee ( Eight Tail) to pull out the Bijuu.

Madara literally revived the Juubi in 3 min maximum Plot Wise and Thus has an Incomplete Staff. The Bijuus have not yet fused which made it possible for Obito to take pieces of the Eight and One tails from Madara. Naruto's revival is a consequence of the fact that Madra's Juubi Jinchurriki Powers are Incomplete. Hope this Clears things up. :)

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, In Obito's Case, He sealed the Juubi Within him when it was in it's Third Form and all the Bijuus were fused, Thus The complete Staff. Naruto had the Chakra of all the Bijuus Except Eight and One Tails. When He Extracted the Bijuus, The Chakra simply Reacted. This is actually proved when Naruto neede Garra (One-Tail) and Bee ( Eight Tail) to pull out the Bijuu.

Madara literally revived the Juubi in 3 min maximum Plot Wise and Thus has an Incomplete Staff. The Bijuus have not yet fused which made it possible for Obito to take pieces of the Eight and One tails from Madara. Naruto's revival is a consequence of the fact that Madra's Juubi Jinchurriki Powers are Incomplete. Hope this Clears things up. :)[/COLOR][/B]
Did you not read my post? Maybe its my fault for not making it easier to understand, but to say Madara's staff is "incomplete" is wrong and to say the ten-tails second revival is incomplete is akso wrong.
1) Madara revived the ten-tails in its 3rd form, thats a fact whether u like it or not
2) Madara's staff so Madara decide it's form
3) Relates to 1, the ten-tails was revived the same way when obito revived it, so its the same (but w/ half of kurama's chakra"
4) Re-read my first post that was @ you
5) Pretty late and im tired message me if u still dont understand, i'll get to u later.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you not read my post? Maybe its my fault for not making it easier to understand, but to say Madara's staff is "incomplete" is wrong and to say the ten-tails second revival is incomplete is akso wrong.
1) Madara revived the ten-tails in its 3rd form, thats a fact whether u like it or not
2) Madara's staff so Madara decide it's form
3) Relates to 1, the ten-tails was revived the same way when obito revived it, so its the same (but w/ half of kurama's chakra"
4) Re-read my first post that was @ you
5) Pretty late and im tired message me if u still dont understand, i'll get to u later.

Ok, Considering that, Why is The Juubi not present in it's Third form in Madara's subconscious. You can clearly see all the Bijuu but not the Juubi.

See the Middle Panel. There is no Juubi. Instead the Bijuu are partially fused and the Juubi is incomplete.

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You will see, this is the only correct Theory here.
Actually u said that Madara doesnt want "peace" which is not true therefore you are completely wrong. And Madara's staff design has yet to be explained.

Ok, Considering that, Why is The Juubi not present in it's Third form in Madara's subconscious. You can clearly see all the Bijuu but not the Juubi.

See the Middle Panel. There is no Juubi. Instead the Bijuu are partially fused and the Juubi is incomplete.
The tailed beast are apart of the the ten tails' chakra. To say Madara's Jinchuuriki powers are incomplete because "the tails beast arent completely fused" is idiotic.
1) The plane they (Madara, Obito, and the tailed beast) are in is not the subconscious, but idk for sure.
2) There is more in that place than just the tailed beast chakra i.e. a underground.
3) Minato said something like "the sage power is stronger in him than it was with Obito"