Central

White Rabbit
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not to disrespect the deceased but, his music was all about criminality and stuff like that, surely a 20 years old ex-convict like him brought that upon himself.

Pizza

Kin
247💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not to disrespect the deceased but, his music was all about criminality and stuff like that, surely a 20 years old ex-convict like him brought that upon himself.
Ironically those music along his with his allegations got him famous however with the 180 that he made, allowed fans and individuals see another side of him, one which motivates individuals along with endless love and inspiration, personally I was shocked with the news, I believe it was too soon.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sad news. He was a shitty human being but he didn't deserve to go down that way. I'm sure he was trying to be a better person with all that charity stuff he was promoting + all the positivity messages to the fans.

R.I.P.

I hope whoever did this pays for it.

Central

White Rabbit
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ironically those music along his with his allegations got him famous however with the 180 that he made, allowed fans and individuals see another side of him, one which motivates individuals along with endless love and inspiration, personally I was shocked with the news, I believe it was too soon.
Don't get me wrong, I do hope that he will find peace and his murderer will get caught and dealt with, just, he, XxxTentacion, wasn't a saint or angel or whatever either so.

A person never deserve to die.

Factually incorrect.
That's a 50/50 opinion but, not everyone will miss every single dead being, those are facts.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't get me wrong, I do hope that he will find peace and his murderer will get caught and dealt with, just, he, XxxTentacion, wasn't a saint or angel or whatever either so.

A person never deserve to die.

That's a 50/50 opinion but, not everyone will miss every single dead being, those are facts.
I did not respond to someone saying "not everyone will miss every single dead being", I responded to someone saying "no one will miss this single dead being". I don't why you're pointing out the obvious as if I challenged the obvious.