Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Official Fight

As discussed, I'll be using the Trunks biography that I linked in PMs

Standard TL (though just talk to me if you need more time, for whatever reason)

Terrain: An open grassy plain, much like where Rock Lee and Gaara fought Kimmimaru, with similar trees in the distance (50 meters) behind both opponents. There are patches of dusty earth scattered throughout the battlefield, where grass does not grow, as well as a large water source (good for 1 A-Rank, or 2-B-Rank water jutsu) long range to my right, your left. The sky's are clear with limited cloud coverage, and the sun is in the highest point of it's arc.

We will start at mid range (just short of 15 meters apart).

Post your bio, and you may make the first move if you'd like

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here I am, Poison .
Poison looked at her opponent, Trunks. He seemed so strong and well built. She felt a bit nervous but didn't express it. She looked around, and after seeing the great water source she felt relieved. As she knew her opponent has completed almost every elemental release she asked so, which elemental release would you use, Trunks?

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the Kunoichi approaches, Trunks studies her movements, maybe something in them would help to figure out her fighting style. Trunks had been tasked with surveying her power, so that the village would have intelligence on her of it were ever needed. He was under strict "Do Not Kill" orders, as international incidents were to be avoided at all costs, but in order for her to show him her true strength, she could not know that. Trunks' plan is simple, back her into a corner and see how big her teeth are when she begins to snarl.

Seeing the tension in her face alleviate when she spots the water, Trunks finds her passion among Ninjutsu. Or at least that is his assumption of her behavior. Keeping that in mind, Trunks answers her question.

Hmm. Fire and lightning are my go to elements usually. Trunks says sliding his hand with the earth ring into his pocket, out of view from the woman. Are you ready to begin?

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison bit her lips as she heard that her opponent possesd those elements which she didn't want him to. Both Lightning and Fire techniques are strong against her Water and Wind.

Trunks already signalled to begin, so she presumed that she can make the first move, it can be advantageous even for a bit.

Alright then here I go, Trunks.

Poison started running, looking at the water source. She didn't know if it would work or not, she only knew upto C rank techniques. As she kept running around, molding her chakra, and forming white layers of mist all around, she was already aware what she would use in her next move.

(Kirigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in Mist Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm assuming you mean that you are forming mist over the entire battle field? Remember, you can control the size of the mist you create with this jutsu, creating a cloud around a water source, or having it spread further upon a whim. Very nice jutsu usage though, Trunks actually has no form of chakra sensing so you're already creating situations I have to react to instead of going in for an assault. Also remember that you can link up to three moves in a combo, so while setting pace early on is cool, not everyone will be willing to start off slowly like this, so just be prepared for that with other opponents in the future ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Watching as the mist encompasses the battle field, Trunks watches his opponent disappear from sight. As he may try, his gaze cannot penetrate the mist, leaving him what some would see as a disadvantageous position, but this would not be the case. Being a seasoned veteran on battle grounds such as this has made Trunks very aware of how to combat these situations. Closing his eyes, Trunks focuses on what he hears. At first, soft, but growing as the sound comes closer and as Trunks focuses more. Pinpointing the area the woman was coming from because of this, Trunks uses her own footsteps as a honing mechanism as he unrolls two scrolls on the ground under the position that the sound was heading toward. As he listens to the sounds of her steps, Trunks activates the scrolls sending numerous ninja tools flying upward, catching the woman as she ran, and sending her flying upward, out of the mist and into Trunks' sight once more.

(Sōgu: Fūjin Heki) - Manipulated Tools: Floating Blades Wall
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unrolls in the floor under the enemy two small scrolls and summons many different weapons from them, taking the enemy into the air. Then they wraps the leg of the enemy with a chain and crushes him back down to the ground.

Instead of finishing the technique how he would normally, Trunks instead takes aim at his opponent hanging in the air and channels his lightning chakra. Forming a bolt with his palm, Trunks fires the bolt at the woman now falling back toward the mist, hoping to electrocute her before she would he covered by her veil once more.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target