Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know very little about this legendary pirate - Xebec D Rocks other than the fact that he once commanded one of the strongest crew in One Piece world n he clashed with Roger n Garp.

Now I read one theory that says "He's Dragon"
But I don't think that's the case especially after reading the Chapter No.957 again.

U see in this chapter it was said by Sengoku that "Xebec was Roger's Greatest enemy".
You must be registered to see images

We know Luffy is reincarnation of Roger.
We also know Dragon is Luffy's Dad.
So that theory doesn't connect at all.

Rather I think Xebec is Blackbeard or in some way connected to him.
Blackbeard could very well be the reincarnation of Xebec D Rocks.

Just look at the similarities between Xebec n Black Beard.
Both Carries 'D'
Both are evil
Both got some renowned crewmates
Blackbeard is currently the greatest foe of Luffy.

Xebec wanted to become King of the World and Black Beard said it's his Age.

Blackbeard was also born during the same time Xebec Died.

I will predict that Xebec was most probably Yami Yami no mi user.
That's why we can see that Black aura sort of thing in his silhouette

Similar to Black beard

Now to be honest this is not my theory. Rather I was watching the latest One Piece episode on YT and came across a comment saying BB could be Xebec.
This gave me the idea to made this thread. I would like to hear your opinion on this theory.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know very little about this legendary pirate - Xebec D Rocks other than the fact that he once commanded one of the strongest crew in One Piece world n he clashed with Roger n Garp.

But I don't think that's the case especially after reading the Chapter No.957 again.

U see in this chapter it was said by Sengoku that "Xebec was Roger's Greatest enemy".

Both Carries 'D'
Both are evil

Similar to Black beard

Now to be honest this is not my theory. Rather I was watching the latest One Piece episode on YT and came across a comment saying BB could be Xebec.
This gave me the idea to made this thread. I would like to hear your opinion on this theory.
Dragon and bb would be too young to be rocks. Also i dont think it was ever said luffy is an actual reincarnation of roger just his dreams live on through Luffy

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Both Carries 'D'
Both are evil

Similar to Black beard

Dragon and bb would be too young to be rocks. Also i dont think it was ever said luffy is an actual reincarnation of roger just his dreams live on through Luffy
helo brotherz chopstikara and soul night :)...

what if blak beard have body of a rok exczebek....and he want ceko moria implant shadow on him????..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon and bb would be too young to be rocks.
BB is around 40years old. Same time when Rocks died.
BB knew abt Yami Yami no mi. It's very strange considering the fact that he was orphan n found by Oden.
I m pretty sure he's connected wit Rocks in some way. If we could get a backstory then it will be clear.
There's another possibility that BB is actually son of Rocks who changed his name so that he can hide from WG during that period.
U see we haven't seen much villainous sort of personality from 'D' family other than Rocks n BB. So they got to be connected.

Also i dont think it was ever said luffy is an actual reincarnation of roger just his dreams live on through Luffy
The reincarnation point might not be heavily implied by Oda right now but if u remember there were these subtle hints pre TS where

1)That guy saw Roger when Luffy was sitting in that Bar.

2)Shanks saying to Rayleigh that Luffy said the exact words Roger said to him

3)Smoker saying Luffy laughed at same spot where Roger was executed

Also if u notice everything abt Luffy is pretty much like Roger
1) Both got the FM who rejected them at the beginning(Zoro n Rayleigh)
2)Both want to reach to Raftel
3)Both had that goofy sort of personality etc.

what if blak beard have body of a rok exczebek....and he want ceko moria implant shadow on him????..
I am not sure abt this idea. As Rocks perished in God Valley. And that entire island vanished.
But it could be interesting to note why BB was interested in Moria.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That could be a possibility though i would say the moriah part isnt necessary to bb since it seems like he's going to steal the fruit for himself.
Post automatically merged:

BB is around 40years old. Same time when Rocks died.
BB knew abt Yami Yami no mi. It's very strange considering the fact that he was orphan n found by Oden.
If teach is 40 and rocks was already an adult and "died" 40 years ago then teach can't be rocks himself or else he'd be around 80 years old.

Also bb knowing about the yynm doesnt mean anything until we can prove rocks in fact had the yynm prior. Also your statement implies bb knew about yynm since birth but nothkng has indicated that yet.

I m pretty sure he's connected wit Rocks in some way. If we could get a backstory then it will be clear.
There's another possibility that BB is actually son of Rocks who changed his name so that he can hide from WG during that period.
I agree he could be related and son could work the name change could draw a nice parallel to Ace.

I think WB knew Ace was Rpgers son without Ace saying it, if that's accurate than i dont see hoa he wouldnt have recognozed his old captains kid as well though.

U see we haven't seen much villainous sort of personality from 'D' family other than Rocks n BB. So they got to be connected.
Could be

The reincarnation point might not be heavily implied by Oda right now but if u remember there were these subtle hints pre TS where

1)That guy saw Roger when Luffy was sitting in that Bar.

2)Shanks saying to Rayleigh that Luffy said the exact words Roger said to him

3)Smoker saying Luffy laughed at same spot where Roger was executed

Also if u notice everything abt Luffy is pretty much like Roger
1) Both got the FM who rejected them at the beginning(Zoro n Rayleigh)
2)Both want to reach to Raftel
3)Both had that goofy sort of personality etc.

I am not sure abt this idea. As Rocks perished in God Valley. And that entire island vanished.
But it could be interesting to note why BB was interested in Moria.
I think youre misconstruing a will/legacy being reborn in people and actual reincarnation. Rogers soul/consciousness doesnt inhabit Luffy, Luffy doesnt have any memories Roger had. I could be wrong but i dont see Oda going the literal reincarnation route

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If teach is 40 and rocks was already an adult and "died" 40 years ago then teach can't be rocks himself or else he'd be around 80 years old.
No u not getting my point. See Rocks died some 40years ago. Correct.

Now he could have either reborn as Blackbeard or could have connected with him in some way say soul transfer, say BM put a part of Rocks soul in BB.

Also bb knowing about the yynm doesnt mean anything until we can prove rocks in fact had the yynm prior. Also your statement implies bb knew about yynm since birth but nothkng has indicated that yet.
BB was looking for only 1 DF all his life. As I said above that he was orphan n found by Oden. Ideally he should have no prior knowledge about the fruit unless he knew something abt it.
Even the simple fact that it's the strongest DF means he knew very well the last owner of that Df or what sort of power the last owner had like ppl knew abt Ace's df or Law's df.

Another point that I would like to add is look at Rocks Pirate- Kaido, BM, WB, Shiki - All these ppl are/were df users.

BB is also doing the same. Is it only a coincidence?

I agree he could be related and son could work the name change could draw a nice parallel to Ace.

I think WB knew Ace was Rpgers son without Ace saying it, if that's accurate than i dont see hoa he wouldnt have recognozed his old captains kid as well though.
Could be
BB was always the mysterious one.
It was specifically said

That's nobody knew abt his true nature.
WB knowing abt Ace was simple. He wants to make him the next Pirate King.
He must have some intel on Ace before facing him.

I think youre misconstruing a will/legacy being reborn in people and actual reincarnation. Rogers soul/consciousness doesnt inhabit Luffy, Luffy doesnt have any memories Roger had. I could be wrong but i dont see Oda going the literal reincarnation route
See passing the will itself means nuttin in literal sense. Example Roger said that the next person to find One Piece will be his son (something like that to Rayleigh).
So why will he pass his will to Luffy (who is basically the grandson of his sworn enemy)???
Unless he's reborn and basically going thru the same cycle which he went in his past life. "U know History Repeats Itself" that means like Roger he will have to face his greatest foe which I believe is BB.

Also if u see it like Roger has passed his will to Luffy then why not Rocks has done the same with BB.

Last edited: