Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With all specs , release date and price known which one are you going to buy. I will carry on with tradition and buy PS5 (disc version) . To be honest only reason why I will buy on launch date is because its backwards compatible with PS4 games. A bit disappointed it doesn´t support games from older consoles but my PS3 is still in great shape I bought it new at 2017 and only half year later I bought PS4 so it didn´t see much use I will use it for some older titles.

I really intent to see loading times on PS5 and how much they lied about this , they promised 100 times faster SSD and almost no loading time . I will test Witcher 3 loading time when dying in Velen it takes 65 seconds to load on every PS4 , so I will try and see how much it will be reduced.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Xbox X because it seems all of its games are likely to have forward compatibility and there's still plenty backwards compatibility. PS5 looks like more of the same whereas Xbox X is branching out. Game pass for PC, smart delivery, and some future games that will be backwards-compatible too. Xbox X's additions will be relevant a whole decade from now. It's definitely the better investment.

Reactions: Urda

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ill probably buy both incase anything i want comes out. i dont really game much anymore... but in case something does come out, i dont have to buy the system or if my girlfriend likes something or someone else comes over, they can play whatever. like im rich, i dont have to choose

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was leaning PS5, but sticking with XB-SX. I don't play the game as much and PS hasn't sold me on exclusives. Besides, I like the gamepass and what xbox is doing so far.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ill probably buy both incase anything i want comes out. i dont really game much anymore... but in case something does come out, i dont have to buy the system or if my girlfriend likes something or someone else comes over, they can play whatever. like im rich, i dont have to choose
are you multiply?

OT: im probably gonna get a ps5 but maybe when a slim comes out or something. i like playstation exclusives more, hyped for demons souls and god of war. that being said, despite being outsold by twice the amount last generation, xbox series x/s is looking promising, game pass, better specs for same price, a really affordable model and now the acquisition of bethesda, if ps5 under performs, i might consider an xbox

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, it was a member on NarutoBase who used to post here, they liked rap a lot and had the same signature you have. I guess the way you speak isn't exactly the same, my bad. Any other NB names you went by?
yo, its whatever. though hip hop is the most popular genre in the world, so... idk how distinct of a trait that is. though i looked them up, seemed like they liked Ed Sheeran a lot which isnt really rap but idk fam, i dont see why they wouldnt use that account. but ive never changed this name

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've always been Playstation, my fiance has always been Xbox. We seem to use the Xbox more so I think we're planning upgrading that first and then getting the PS5.