Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for sharing. +rep

I had high hopes for this but as much as I hate to admit it the whole thing feels off. Also the CGI looked really cheap.

Eh but I'll try to keep my hopes up because if this isn't good, and with the way Batman vs. Supes is starting to look, Civil War might be our only chance lol.

Last edited:

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for sharing. +rep

I had high hopes for this but as much as I hate to admit it the whole thing feels off. Also the CGI looked really cheap.

Eh but I'll try to keep my hopes up because if this isn't good, and with the way Batman vs. Supes is starting to look, Civil War might be our only chance lol.
That's why I try not to have high expectations about movies, that way you are never disappointed. Also I try not to judge based on the traielrs, because you don't really know until you see the whole movie. Plus the CGI might be improved by the time the movie comes out.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Thanks for sharing. +rep

Fam we got Deadpool too

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Looks good, though I'm still not completely sold on the Apocalypse costume.
It looks good so far but something about it just puts me off don't know what it is maybe it is the fact that i have these high expectations from these high profile movies or maybe it is all these new movies that has come out like: Deadpool,Captain America Civil War,Batman v Superman and the creme de la creme Star Wars The Force Awakens and now X - Men Apocalypse.

All these new movies and i don't know which one to see first.From the first view the trailer looks promising,maybe the actor that place Apocalypse needs to have their voice darkened just to give the feel.

Here are some of the pics from their movies:

Deadpool :

You must be registered for see images

Star Wars The Force Awakens:

Batman v Superman :

Captain America Civil War:

X - Men Apocalypse

From all these movies i am most exited from Star Wars The Force Awakens .

Going to see X - Men Apocalypse for sure haven't missed any one yet.

Last edited:

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
F this shit no wolverine then im not watching xmen again
Honestly I was tired of Wolverine. Too much spotlight & 2 bad movies about him (as well as XM3 which was rank).
One of the things I liked about first class: no wolverine except a funny cameo.

But I haven't even seen Days of Future Past yet. Tried & didn't get far.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He looks like Ivan Ooze.
[video=youtube;pPbEcauW940]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPbEcauW940[/video]
That's how he was in the first pictures they showed, he looks better now, but idk. The shots in the trailer were too quick, so I guess I'll have to wait for the next trailer when they show more of him.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like the look of Xavier and Magneto here. Love the history and religion stuff. Trailer didn't blow me away, neither did the first, but I am excited for this movie. Not ultra excited like I am for Deadpool (nothing will match my excitement for DP), but I am excited. The Wolverine, First Class, and especially DOFP have all been awesome. X-Men has a fantastic recent track record. Next year looks to be an amazing year of superhero films.

Overall: Not as excited as other upcoming movies, but the track record is what it is. I think it'll be really good DOFP was so good. Going to be hard to top.

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I was tired of Wolverine. Too much spotlight & 2 bad movies about him (as well as XM3 which was rank).
One of the things I liked about first class: no wolverine except a funny cameo.

But I haven't even seen Days of Future Past yet. Tried & didn't get far.
i know but logan makes everything better :(

First Class and Days of Future Past were really good regardless of Logan though.
only first class lol days of future past he was in it, i really like logan main reason i watched the franchise

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hugely underwhelmed, Apocalypse was hyped up as a disaster-scale movie back in 2014. This is more of the same, in forests and the Xavier mansion. I'm glad there's no Wolverine in it this time though.

...I'll see it but i'm excited about nothing.