[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally speaking, I find it difficult to believe thay scum are not on the Oreki wagon. That said, blindly lynching into there is probably a good way to lose.

@Mr.Lonely Could you run me by your thought process from the end of the last phase please?

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
More as to what read you were aiming to get, I haven't been able to reconcile your logic there. It struck me as an odd passage of play.
Ah I see, yeah. You voted with similar reasoning to mine and I didn't necessarily suspect you but I found it to be a good time to test you even though I may have looked suspicious. Your reaction was not very scummy so to speak. I was trying to see if your vote was sheeping or truly genuine. It was just a way to feel good about my vote because I did think those in oreki's lynch train were town, except for 6th that is. So I definitely think there is someone in there that is mafia if not at least the serial killer.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly my thought process is really hard to explain. Is actually an issue if none where people don't seem to understand why I think the way I do. ?

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok guys, we need to be very thorough in this next day's lynch. And before we start accusing oreki's lynch train, I assure you that Michelle is not part of the threat. We need to look at either sleeping terror or Poison Chan.

In case you forgot, the leader comes up as town when they are investigated
I trusted both Poison and Michelle, hence why I voted on the other wagon. I suspected one of the two to have an innocent check on 6th based on their posts.
Please don't ignore the rest of my posts on other phases, where I did push and vote 6th.

(Scrolled down to see Sesh claiming that I'm town - but still needed to explain myself.)

That said, we're dealing with a lot of investigative roles, aren't we?

@Seshmaster
Since you already hinted that I am town, is there anyone else you believe to be town?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

~BIG ANNOUNCEMENT~

Randy Orton jumping out of a flying plane and dive fast towards his target, his target is only one, its Oreki_Houtarou. Oreki_Houtarou isn't aware that Randy Orton is approaching him very fast from above. Orton's position right now is meter away from Oreki's head. Orton finally manage to gets into the range of RKO, without waiting he grabs Oreki's head and perform The RKO on him. Oreki's head crash landed on the pavement, breaking it. The impact has shattered Oreki's head. Oreki_Houtarou dies instantly.

~~~~~~~~~

OREKI_HOUTAROU ROLE IS:

GOLDBERG(TOWNIE)

You must be registered for see images

"The Strongest Superstar inside the Roster. With the Most Win. Beware!!!"

Abilities

Active

• Spear - Double Vote. Your vote count is double.
  • Jackhammer - The Hammer. Your vote count is 100000 (1x)
Wincon: You need to eliminate all townie's threats(Serial Killer and Mafia)

IT SUCH A GREAT LOST TO SUPERSTAR

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtarou
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it possible that Orton is a Serial Killer that kills during the day? It would explain why his name is never highlighted in red, and his targets seem strange for a vigilante.

(Highlighted in blue, I mean)

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it possible that Orton is a Serial Killer that kills during the day? It would explain why his name is never highlighted in red, and his targets seem strange for a vigilante.

(Highlighted in blue, I mean)
They no doubt are a day killer. Otherwise two people would have died during the night phase.

@Odd just curious, you wouldn't happen to have any information on these day killings would you?

Reactions: SleepingTerror

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, anyone noticing how many anti towns are appearing?
Kane
Bradshaw - Farooq - though they are fired
The leader
Randy Orton I'm leaning Orton to be the SK

Even though we are down with 3 mafia and Survivor roles still 5 anti towns.

My reasons for Oreki was wrong and that I started feeling 6th was town was also wrong.

Sorry for that. I'll go read the thread again.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They no doubt are a day killer. Otherwise two people would have died during the night phase.

@Odd just curious, you wouldn't happen to have any information on these day killings would you?
Randy Orton shows up every second day, Brock Lesnar only showed up once. The choice of targets is very interesting, almost seems random to me

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Randy Orton shows up every second day, Brock Lesnar only showed up once. The choice of targets is very interesting, almost seems random to me
You mean to say even/odd night ability?

The fact that The Rock is arrested, it's not a Mafia/anti town who role blocked him.

But something bothering me, if they know who the rock is why are they taking chances and only role blocking him, they can kill him in an instance...

Reactions: Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean to say even/odd night ability?

The fact that The Rock is arrested, it's not a Mafia/anti town who role blocked him.

But something bothering me, if they know who the rock is why are they taking chances and only role blocking him, they can kill him in an instance...
Mafia and SK probably have invest abilities, Big Show was able to lynch anyone and Goldberg had 10,000 voting power. Now that lynches are working again those two were serious threats

Reactions: Poison
Status
Not open for further replies.