[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  1. @Dr.Strange
  2. @Poison chan
  3. @Michelle
  4. @Odd - probably town
  5. @SleepingTerror
  6. @Alice in Noodleland
  7. @Mr.Lonely
  8. @Seshmaster
  9. @Alubama - - he is totally inactive I don't think he uses his abilities at night.
  10. @Konno
  11. @Toujo probably the new leader.
We have 11 players I'm guessing nervous the half of them are anti town at this moment.

The one I'm marking green are Green af.

SUBS AND NEW PLAYER
Spoiler
  • Jay -> SleepingTerror
  • chopstickchakra -> Mr.Lonely
  • Toujo(New Player)
DEAD PLAYER LIST

Spoiler
Ryu Kishi(Mafia)
Marluxion(Townie)
Firekitten(Townie)
Pathetic
SoulKiller(Mafia)
Sagebee(Townie)
All_Red(Survivor)
6thHokage(Mafia)

I believe

Dr. Strange
Sleeping Terror
Seshmaster
Toujo
Mr. Lonely

They are the /Kane, /Bradshaw /farooq/Randy orton/the leader

If you target one of them ill join any wagon probably.
Post automatically merged:

*nervous - more than (idk why it is nervous)

@Alice in Noodleland if you have any special kind of abilities use them, it's needed. The town needs it or it will perish before any one knows.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haven't seen much of Dr. Strange, are you guys thinking he is town
Dr. Strange has always stuck me as suspicious.

1. @Dr.Strange
  2. @Poison chan
  3. @Michelle
  4. @Odd - probably town
  5. @SleepingTerror
  6. @Alice in Noodleland
  7. @Mr.Lonely
  8. @Seshmaster
  9. @Alubama - - he is totally inactive I don't think he uses his abilities at night.
  10. @Konno
  11. @Toujo probably the new leader.
We have 11 players I'm guessing nervous the half of them are anti town at this moment.

The one I'm marking green are Green af.

SUBS AND NEW PLAYER
Spoiler
  • Jay -> SleepingTerror
  • chopstickchakra -> Mr.Lonely
  • Toujo(New Player)
DEAD PLAYER LIST

Spoiler
Ryu Kishi(Mafia)
Marluxion(Townie)
Firekitten(Townie)
Pathetic
SoulKiller(Mafia)
Sagebee(Townie)
All_Red(Survivor)
6thHokage(Mafia)

I believe

Dr. Strange
Sleeping Terror
Seshmaster
Toujo
Mr. Lonely

They are the /Kane, /Bradshaw /farooq/Randy orton/the leader

If you target one of them ill join any wagon probably.

*nervous - more than (idk why it is nervous)

@Alice in Noodleland if you have any special kind of abilities use them, it's needed. The town needs it or it will perish before any one knows.
I don't think that is correct, there's no way more than half are anti town, especially with the things I know.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven't seen much of Dr. Strange, are you guys thinking he is town
It's understandable that we haven't seen much of him given his current circumstances but we also haven't seen much of Brock Lesnar. I just assumed he was Brock, especially after that Soulkiller takedown. Dr Strange knows how good I am at finding evils

Reactions: Poison

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dr. Strange has always stuck me as suspicious.

I don't think that is correct, there's no way more than half are anti town, especially with the things I know.
I feel the same way. He is a very good and experienced player, and he hasn't been stuck in my head this game.
We should look into that

It's understandable that we haven't seen much of him given his current circumstances but we also haven't seen much of Brock Lesnar. I just assumed he was Brock, especially after that Soulkiller takedown. Dr Strange knows how good I am at finding evils
That's true, I understand. I will look into write-ups

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Mr.Lonely there are camouflaging intels too.

@Odd what do you think about Toujo being the leader?
If Toujo is the leader then we are in serious trouble, he's really good and I don't know how I'll be able to lynch him. Right now I got town on Toujo, he gave me good vibes all yesterday, let me check who he subbed in for again

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is where I am at:
Town:
Poison: a mechanical hunch
Mr. Lonely: revealed that mafia was unable to convert anyone
Alice: Innocent Child
Odd: pushed the 3 flipped mafia (might have been converted - but will trust Mr. Lonely's claim)
Konno: a mechanical hunch

Maybe Town?:
Michelle: behavior + mechanical claim that 6th was town (fits with his godfather description)

Neutral:
Dr. Strange: unlikely to be mafia based on Ryu pushing them as a counter train day 1, but possibly independent
Alubama: Needs a replacement?
Toujo: No read as of yet, but I'd be surprised if a person entering the game as a completely new player turned out to be anti-town

Scumlean:
Sesh: Was probably my strongest scum suspect, but is now claiming I am town - wondering why this information was only revealed now? May need to reevaluate

Didn't Toujo sub in for somebody? I'm confused
Think he was added as a new player.
So while the game had 20 players at the start, there are now 21 (dead and alive).

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Report No.4-

Kurt Angle has learned that he just being selected to be one of the Contender that will compete with 5 other wrestlers for an opportunity to challenge World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar for a title in Wrestlemania 3

Can Brock Lesnar be the World Heavyweight Champion and Tag Team Champion at the same time? Christian and Edge should be the tag team champions, maybe we have two wrestlers are in one role

Christian/Edge, Farooq/Bradshaw, Randy Orton/Brock Lesnar... Am I on to something here?

I want to catch the SK today, I've already crippled the Mafia, Cult doesn't seem to be a thing, means it's time to lower the town bodycount

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is where I am at:
Town:
Poison: a mechanical hunch
Mr. Lonely: revealed that mafia was unable to convert anyone
Alice: Innocent Child
Odd: pushed the 3 flipped mafia (might have been converted - but will trust Mr. Lonely's claim)
Konno: a mechanical hunch

Maybe Town?:
Michelle: behavior + mechanical claim that 6th was town (fits with his godfather description)

Neutral:
Dr. Strange: unlikely to be mafia based on Ryu pushing them as a counter train day 1, but possibly independent
Alubama: Needs a replacement?
Toujo: No read as of yet, but I'd be surprised if a person entering the game as a completely new player turned out to be anti-town

Scumlean:
Sesh: Was probably my strongest scum suspect, but is now claiming I am town - wondering why this information was only revealed now? May need to reevaluate

Think he was added as a new player.
So while the game had 20 players at the start, there are now 21 (dead and alive).
The reason I say no one has been converted is because there was a part by ansatsuken that said that to if the mafia were fired because they sucked at converting people, so that's where my claim comes from

Does having the ability to give someone else the night action that was performed on you to someone else sound like a town or a mafia ability?

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll go for either Dr. Strange or Seshmaster one of them could be a cult.
and Alubama, the activity from them has been super small. Could be Kane, Kane didn't talk back then

I've been suspicious of Seshmaster ever since he voted for Sagebee after they claimed their role. Doing it beforehand would have been fine, but afterwards has me worried.

The reason I say no one has been converted is because there was a part by ansatsuken that said that to if the mafia were fired because they sucked at converting people, so that's where my claim comes from
Is that where you got no Cult from? I thought you had an ability that could tell for sure. Sorry to break it to you man but we can't trust some of these writeups. Recruiting could still be a thing, worst case scenario

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and Alubama, the activity from them has been super small. Could be Kane, Kane didn't talk back then

I've been suspicious of Seshmaster ever since he voted for Sagebee after they claimed their role. Doing it beforehand would have been fine, but afterwards has me worried.

Is that where you got no Cult from? I thought you had an ability that could tell for sure. Sorry to break it to you man but we can't trust some of these writeups. Recruiting could still be a thing, worst case scenario
I never said anything about there not bring a cult? I'm not familiar with those in mafia. I also haven't claimed my ability. Though I'm sure you can try guessing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.