[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

THE MOST INTENSE BATTLE IN THE RAW HISTORY

6thHokage will having a match with Oreki_Houtarou today in The Last Man Standing Match. Its a Main Event.

------------------

So the Match is Finally arrived. In the beginning of the match 6thHokage dominates Oreki most of the time. Its very clear that 6thHokage is much Stronger than Oreki, the 10 men Royal Rumble match held previously has proved how Superior is 6thHokage compares to Oreki. 6thHokage continue to shows his dominance over Oreki. As fight escalates 6th becoming arrogant and full of himself. Oreki lying weak on the outside Ring floor after taking countless of heavy beating from 6th. Referee starts his counting on Oreki. 6th starts to boast himself infront of the crowd. At the 9 count Oreki starts moving and standing up. Referee has already stop his 10 count but 6thHokage isn't aware of it because he's busy boasting himself infront of the crowd while standing on the turnbuckle. Oreki take that opportunity to pull out a sledgehammer under the ring. 6th Stop boasting himself and step down from the turnbuckle. He searched for Oreki when he finally aware that ref has stop counting. He step outside of the ring to look for Oreki that hiding somewhere. But he doesn't aware that Oreki is hiding under the ring. Oreki come out slowly from under the ring and instantly ambush 6thHokage from behind using a sledgehammer. Its a non DQ match so it's allowed. Oreki never stop hitting 6thHokage with a sledgehammer until the big wrestler falls to the floor unconscious. Referee saw that and starts counting. Oreki doesn't care about the way he will win this match, what is more important to him is winning and beating 6thHokage. Referee is reaching the 10 count but 6th doesn't move at all. '10'. The Ref finally end his count and the victory goes to Oreki. He smile in a satisfaction.

6thHokage has lost this match and stayed unconscious

6thHOKAGE ROLE IS:

PAUL BEARER(MAFIA)

You must be registered for see images

"The Brain of Ministry"

Abilities

Active

• Blessing - use this ability and give(mafia) one more shot of their ability (2x /Night Ability)[1x as a Leader]
  • Contract signing - use this ability to recruit one player(1x /Day Ability)
  • Your vote count is double(Day Ability)
Passive

• Bullet proof. Immune to standard killing except Superkill(1x)
  • Unlynchable(As a leader)(1x)
  • investigated as Innocent(As a leader)(1x)

Wincon: You need to eliminate all of your opponents(Town and Serial Killer)

Note: Your recruitment success rate is 50%, 100% rate as a Leader.

Note: Any of your recruit will not retain their previous ability but will receive new ability that is Day Roleblock(2 shots).

Note: You will take The Undertaker position as a Leader after he dies.

Night Phase has started. Dont post anything in this thread

Send your night action request to me ASAP. Also Please Notify me if you abstain from any Night action.

[5th NP COUNTDOWN TIMER]

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A REPORT FROM LOCKER ROOM
(SMACKDOWN)

-Report No.1-

The Rock
still being arrested under NYPD. His case still under investigation. So the savior was unable to protect a wrestler again.

-Report No.2-

Bret Hart recieved something Important from Smackdown General Manager.

-Report No.3-

Mick Foley was happy with the information he just received that tells Kurt Angle is no longer a 'Heel'.

-Report No.4-

Kurt Angle has learned that he just being selected to be one of the Contender that will compete with 5 other wrestlers for an opportunity to challenge World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar for a title in Wrestlemania 30.

-Report No.5-

"REST IN PEACE"

Ministry once again succeeded in killing another Superstar. This time the victim is ScarletCelestial

SCARLETCELESTIAL ROLE IS:

BIG SHOW(TOWNIE)

You must be registered for see images

"The Largest Superstar"

Abilities

Active

• Show Stopper - End the day phase earlier. Activate this ability one hour before the countdown stop.(3x)
  • Final Cut - Priority Lynching. This ability if used on the target player that player will be the one who get lynched no matter who get the most vote count in that day.(1x)

Wincon: You need to eliminate all townie's threats(Serial Killer and Mafia)

ON OTHER MATTER

Kane had a conversation with Vince McMahon

"I'll tell you something Vince hahaha....Only Me and You left in this Holy Faction right now...And I want you to know something Important, a truth to be honest hahaha...Kane always prefer working alone...So there is no room for Useless Old man like you here. From now on this is my business...I will solve this problem my own way...Therefore Vince hahaha...You need to Die Today hahaha...."

Kane has performed Tombstone Piledriver on Vince McMahon, crush his head to pieces, Killed him in the process.

"You're Next"

~~~~~~~~~​

~I APOLOGIZE FOR A VERY LATE NP RESULT, IT BECAUSE I FALL ASLEEP, I'M VERY, VERY SORRY GUYS~

[6th DP COUNTDOWN TIMER]

Last edited:

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, guys, 6th Hokage flipping mafia is a big plus since now it shows the people who he was voting for are most likely town.
And looking at the last dayphase at his interactions with other players, we can find his buddies

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i could swear he was town. The gift i received yesterday was one shot day investigating ability and i used it on 6thHokage with the result innocent. The godfather flipped already and i thought that 6th is town.

Looking now at his role i am happy that town had a strong teamwork, and succeed to eliminate such a dangerous role. How many did he recruit? This is a big question.

i don't ask for you all to believe me because this is not an AtE and i stay here for everyone to throw stones at me.

This flip will change many things in the game, is clearing a lot of players and makes the possibility to search new connections.

So before I go for any other analysis, i believe that Oreki is town.

Day 4 vote history
6thHokage - 6 votes(Odd, Oreki_Houtarou, Mr.Lonely, Toujo, ScarletCelestial)
Oreki_Houtarou - 4 votes(Poison Chan, SleepingTerror, Michelle, 6thHokage)
i quoted it to think at it.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok guys, we need to be very thorough in this next day's lynch. And before we start accusing oreki's lynch train, I assure you that Michelle is not part of the threat. We need to look at either sleeping terror or Poison Chan.
Post automatically merged:

i could swear he was town. The gift i received yesterday was one shot day investigating ability and i used it on 6thHokage with the result innocent. The godfather flipped already and i thought that 6th is town.

Looking now at his role i am happy that town had a strong teamwork, and succeed to eliminate such a dangerous role. How many did he recruit? This is a big question.

i don't ask for you all to believe me because this is not an AtE and i stay here for everyone to throw stones at me.

This flip will change many things in the game, is clearing a lot of players and makes the possibility to search new connections.

So before I go for any other analysis, i believe that Oreki is town.

i quoted it to think at it.
In case you forgot, the leader comes up as town when they are investigated

Reactions: Michelle

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok guys, we need to be very thorough in this next day's lynch. And before we start accusing oreki's lynch train, I assure you that Michelle is not part of the threat. We need to look at either sleeping terror or Poison Chan.

I have information suggesting SleepingTerror is not a mafia member unless they were converted recently.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

you are excused if you tell us what this means

Kane has performed Tombstone Piledriver on Vince McMahon, crush his head to pieces, Killed him in the process.
I think it's just story mark up, it is just reflecting 6th's death in an interesting way. Also, no one has been recruited by the mafia. There is one mafia left as well as serial killer, if there is one.

I have information suggesting SleepingTerror is not a mafia member unless they were converted recently.
They are in fact town then.

Reactions: Seshmaster

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The leader flipped already, was SoulKiller as Godfather. this blinded me. I didn't think at a rerand of this role.

and i also feel that Poison is town. That wagon is v/v (v=villager)

Reactions: Poison
Status
Not open for further replies.