[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow. I'm bloody speechless. Whoever is doing this. Is making me suffer.
We'll reevaluate tomorrow.

But we have 2 mafia down, this is good. Odd is very likely to be town now, and we should look through Soulkiller's interactions because he did post quite a bit.
Post automatically merged:

So we have 2 more posts to use up before no more talking! I'll update the flavor list.
(Bolded names are dead players, we have 5 so far, 2 town are dead, 2 mafia dead, and 1 unknown player who was modkilled.)

Town Player: Flavor (Role):
Marluxion: Stone Cold Steve Austin (Redirector/Role Cop)
Firekitten: Chris Jericho (Anytime Roleblocker)
Alice: Lilian Garcia (Innocent Child)
???: The Rock (Doctor?)
???: Mick Foley (Cop?) [N1: innocent result, N2: innocent]
???: Kurt Angle (?)
???: Brock Lesnar (Another Day Vigilante?)
???: Matt Hardy (?)
???: Bret Hart (?)

???: Randy Orton (Day Vigilante)

Mafia Player: Flavors (Role):
Ryu: Gangrel (Roleblocker)
Soulkiller: Undertaker (Godfather)
???: Kane (?)
???: Bradshaw (?)

Black Names (unknown):
???: John Cena (?)
???: Batista (?)

Other Abilities:
Lynch Cancel (x2)
Anonymous Messages
Konno's Ability (Found out Red is mafia)
Pathetic (Modkilled, unknown)

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A REPORT FROM LOCKER ROOM
(Smackdown)

-Report No.1-

Out of Sudden the theme song hit...

"IF YOU SMELLLLLL...WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING"

The Rock appears at the entrance. Jerry Lawler Shouting

"Ohhhh!!! Here he comes...there's no doubt that he will come out here...The savior is coming to save the day again haha..."

Without much waiting The Rock instantly running towards the Ring. Meanwhile on the ring John Cena looks very relief with the sudden appearance of The Rock. It means He is safe. Without much energy left he tries to move him self out of the Ring and at the same time Kane is giving a very sharp murderous stares at The Rock that is rushing towards him. Kane knows with the appearance of The Rock his plan to kill John Cena for good that night has shattered. The Rock quickly enter the Ring while Kane is ready to launch his first attack on the The Rock. The Rock is very quick avoiding Kane's clothesline attack, he then throws a multiple heavy punches to Kane's head and then grabbing Kane's body for Belly to Belly move. Kane unaffected by all the moves used by The Rock on him, he quickly standing up and launch a heavy assult on The Rock. The fight scalates very quickly to the point it forces Smackdown GM Teddy Long to call out Referees and Security Guards to stop both wrestlers.

But the strength of the two wrestlers are beyond the capability of Referees and Security Guards. They both easily destroyed all the match official and Guards. They then continue their fight for a period of time until The Rock hit Kane with Rock Bottom after Kane failed in his attempt to Chokeslam The Rock.

In the locker room John Cena watch the fight on TV and smile when The Rock manage to put Kane down.

-Report No.2-

Mick Foley ran across an unknown wrestler on his way to meet with Teddy Long. He never seen this wrestler before in WWF. Upon his arrival at Teddy Long office he saw Teddy is talking with a woman. He approach them and greet both of them and quickly apologize for his interruption then continue to ask Teddy Long about the unknown wrestler he saw before. Teddy's replied to Mick's question

"The wrestler you describe here Mike don't exist in our database. So maybe this guy you talking about is not a wrestler but something else. Better for you to keep on watching Mike"

-Report No.3-

Kurt Angle asked Smackdown's General Manager about training schedule for WWF new wrestler. It because he has found one new wrestler with an interesting submission move. He thought this is the best opportunity he can learn something about new Submission move with this new wrestler. So by knowing the schedule he can adjust his time.

-Report No.4-

After his fresh victory against The Undertaker in No Mercy Brock Lesnar has asked Teddy Long for a new match. Teddy granted his wish by giving him a match against Randy Orton. Brock smiles excitedly. He tells Teddy to put them inside The Last Man Standing match. Teddy smiles.

"Yeah Brock that's a perfect match for you"

-Report No.5-

Ministry team is frustrated that they failed to kill John Cena. But their leader told every one of them that this is just a beginning. They all laugh in agreement.

-Report No.6-

Bret Hart enjoying what he had received from Teddy Long????

-Report No.7-

John Cena frustrated because he being a new target of Ministry.

SO TODAY RESULT OF SMACKDOWN
[NO ONE DIES]

[4th DP COUNTDOWN TIMER]

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With how the things went last dayphase and all the suspicions on All Red and no lynch, I am certain even more now that she is part of the mafia.
Nothing personal, I think you are a great player. But the behavior and too much coincidence lead me to think you are on the bad guys team this game.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scarlet: an introduction.

Since only two of you have played with me (RE and Sesh) it is up to me to make an introduction. I am ScarletCelestial, better known as Scarlet, and I am staff in MyAnimeList’s Mafia Society, though I have played games on Mafia Universe, MTGS and mafiascum before.

I started playing Mafia late October 2017, and have since played enough games to give me more experience than RE game wise. I was substitute for Mafia Society in last year’s Champs by popular vote (though I was never needed) and I am generally seen as a good player.

My timezone is GMT, being English and all.

If you want information concerning my Town game, please ask and I can link some games. If you need info concerning my scum game, ask Sesh as he was just in a game where I kicked a** as Mafia and I don’t trust myself to be able to give an outsider’s perspective on it.

If anyone wants elaboration I've got my notes for most of it, it's just that I haven't read into the thread as much as I usually would due to having to read through 50 pages in about an hour today. (Unfortunately it also means what was a Townread based off of Red's Day 1 seriously needs to be reconsidered going by what happened Day 2 and 3, though I do feel it doesn't really fit scum behaviour.)

Town: Strange, Oreki, Odd, RE, Sesh, Alice, Red
Anything below that: Sage, Hokage, Konno, Ama, Lone, Poison, Mich

(Not really going to go into who I find scummiest right now, but that's more I've got some questions and some more reading up to do.)

Since by the looks of things you're on, Mich, I have found your Day 3 much better than your Day 1 and 2. However, I've got a few questions concerning your work from those phases... (one sec need to bring up quotes.)

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So breakdown last night I did a move on oreki last night so if hes mafia he would lose his abilities I was expecting his name to show in the results

But mafia targeted me last night specifically kane but rock saved me last night.

All red better not be saved another day

vote lynch: all red

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A short ISO about dr.Strange
Here was impatient, rarely saw him like this.

Teamwork can exist

You are excused. But there are too many hours.
Being this posts with the first one i forgot to quote, i do think he can be wolf in this game
I expect some posts from @Dr.Strange
This was your case on Dr. Strange, which to me looks like you were only commenting on their activity and disagreeing on their mindset more than you having any actual scumread of them. Furthermore, your change in read in him doesn't follow to me. You were hedgey, saying that they'd only be Town if they posted more, and then they went into your Townpile in your readlist despite no change. Can you go through this progression for me please?

Also how would you describe your usual Day 1 play, if there is something you would call normal?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With how the things went last dayphase and all the suspicions on All Red and no lynch, I am certain even more now that she is part of the mafia.
Nothing personal, I think you are a great player. But the behavior and too much coincidence lead me to think you are on the bad guys team this game.
What are you saying you said last phase you checked and they're absolutely mafia.

So you tried to have us force lynch on a hunch.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you saying you said last phase you checked and they're absolutely mafia.

So you tried to have us force lynch on a hunch.
What? Read what I said and what you said after that, you are missing the point and showing contradiction. I am still standing on my vote from last dayphase, I am not pushing any lynch on anybody

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK I was going to ask you (Mich) a question about something that you asked about earlier in the game to see if you used answers to a question to form an opinion but I can't find any questions (apart from two to Litten which were minor and one to Sage which I was confused about so... I literally can't say you have asked any helpful questions to see if there is anything AI from a player so RIP).

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? Read what I said and what you said after that, you are missing the point and showing contradiction. I am still standing on my vote from last dayphase, I am not pushing any lynch on anybody
You said last phase you checked all red and that hes absolutely mafia now your switching what you said

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotta do other things, was just checking for the phase change post, but just curious, how do you know this? (Or is just sheer number of games.)
That is more of a guesstemation than anything, tbf, but I think I do have a high concentration of games for the period of time I've been playing at least.

I need to go read Konno and Red...

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regarding All Red, I think Soulkiller set her up. I'm trying to put it all together but there's still a big piece missing

The question I keep asking myself is how much power do the evils have?

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said last phase you checked all red and that hes absolutely mafia now your switching what you said
Again, what are you talking about?
Where, in this post, do you see me switching what I said about All Red last time? Especially bolded

Status
Not open for further replies.