[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because most likely it would go to 4-4, why would mafia risk that when both of them could be lynched?
Is it michelle

Michelle why are you being weird
Post automatically merged:

Michelle May be a wolf
Everyone may be a wolf until proves otherwise. If i didn't vote Ryu this is not an evidence. If we were packmates i would not unvote Strange.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
THE BLOODIEST BATTLE IN TODAY EVENT

Ryu Kishi has asked Raw GM to be booked inside 1 vs 4 handicap match with Odd, Firekitten, Marluxion and Seshmaster. Although knowing he is just a cruiserweight level wrestler while the other 4 wrestlers are all heavyweight level that never scared him but made him more determined to prove himself to be the best wrestler in the company. Then comes the battle between them. All it needs is just a flicked of a finger from Firekitten to sent Ryu Kishi's light weight body flying outside the arena from the center of the ring. News reports said the distance between the ring side and the landing zone where Ryu Kishi's drop is 5 kilometers apart. The impact of that Firekitten's finger flick has killed Ryu Kishi in the process.

Ryu Kishi is:

GANGREL(MAFIA)

You must be registered for see images

"The Maniac of Ministry"

Abilities

Active

• Gangrel Inverted DDT - Roleblock one player in the night(Night Ability)​
Wincon: You need to eliminate all of your opponents(Town and Serial Killer)

Night Phase has started. Dont post anything in this thread

Send your night action request to me ASAP. Also Please Notify me if you abstain from any Night action.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A REPORT FROM LOCKER ROOM
(Smackdown)

-Report No.1-
The Rock found one wrestler getting assault by a group of wrestlers lead by Bradshaw. At the time Brahma Bull arrived at the scene the poor wrestler was actually in his last breath of life(dying) because of getting beaten badly by this group of merciless wrestlers using hard objects. But The Rock arrival is a blessing for him. The Rock without waiting beat the shit out of these bad wrestlers and sent them all into a hospital. Going back to the arena, the poor wrestler was given a recovery pill invented by The Rock. He instantly recovered and thanking The Rock because he has saved him.

-Report No.2-
Mick Foley doing his usual job that's checking the condition of new wrestler. He went to room no.123 to check this new wrestler and found that he is alright and is an innocent wrestler.

-Report No.3-
Stone Cold Steve Austin asked Smackdown's General Manager(Taddy Long) who will he fight tonight? Taddy Long replied he will fight with Chris Jericho in no disqualification match.

-Report No.4-
Kurt Angle has created new wrestling technique that he will use in his future match. This technique is very tactical and dangerous.

-Report No.5-
Brock Lesnar beat Kane and Big Show to win 1 vs 2 Handicap match.

-Report No.6-
The Ministry has took one wrestler and sacrificed(Beheading) this wrestler to their Pagan God.

THE CHOSEN WRESTLER IS:

Stone Cold Steve Austin(Marluxion). A Townie

You must be registered for see images

"The Most Outstanding Superstar"

Abilities

Active
  • Stone Cold Stunner 1 - Choose one player to redirect any night ability performed on you to that player. The action will effect that player instead.​
  • Stone Cold Stunner 2 - know one player's role.(1x)​
Hidden Ability

• Stone Cold Stunner 3 - Get to know player's role(3x).
~How to Unlock this ability~

[If Cop dies with condition(investigating Vigilante) or get recruited]​

Wincon: You need to eliminate all townie's threats(Serial Killer and Mafia)

~An Announcement~

Pathetic has been Modkilled

His Identity will be reveal by host at the end of the game

~An Announcement~

@Sleeping Terror has subbed in for Jay

Last edited:
Reactions: MadieV and Michelle

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. 99% the SK is probably inactive.

When I’m retreading oreik posts I feel like he’s a cointoss

On one hand, Ryu seemed to be trying to lynch oreik. This could be a buss but the thing is I don’t think oreik just town reads Ryu if he’s trying to bus him

I need to think

Also why are modkilled people flips hidden that messes with the game a lot

@Michelle if you are a villager stop tunneling doctor fate

He’s a SK or a town. He’s not a wolf.

Wait I just realized

the reports aren’t flavor they are actual things that happened lmao

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you going to ignore the fact that if Strange died Ryu would still probably die the next day
Cogito ergo sum.
This post is more townish the more i think at it.

And we will miss Marl

Alright. 99% the SK is probably inactive.

When I’m retreading oreik posts I feel like he’s a cointoss

On one hand, Ryu seemed to be trying to lynch oreik. This could be a buss but the thing is I don’t think oreik just town reads Ryu if he’s trying to bus him

I need to think

Also why are modkilled people flips hidden that messes with the game a lot

@Michelle if you are a villager stop tunneling doctor fate

He’s a SK or a town. He’s not a wolf.

Wait I just realized

the reports aren’t flavor they are actual things that happened lmao
Yeah most probably the second.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If nothing else, I'm getting a few indicators of who aren't in scumteams together, which is always nice.

I can tell you from experience that Marl is not that obviously poor as a wolf.
If there happened 3-way-tie or 4-way-tie after the day phase ended the game will end with no one die(no one get lynched)

The established rule(Double Kill) only applies to 2 way tie/2 players with the same vote count.
Most of seshs post give me a townie vibe, however here are some of them that give me that strong town vibe. Tbh the first one I just think of as town, I can’t explain it except him attempting to solve.

The second one I liked how he noticed people going against marl due to him trolling, and I liked how he stepped in saying “He’s not this poor”

And the third one also gives me a townie vibe.

As well he was for the Ryu lynch so I think he’s town

there’s always a chance of Michelle and oreik both being scum lmao with the way red voted doctor that fast it seemed to be a coordinated effort

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got a bad vibe from low posters in general. It was the lack of read that made me vote Konno.

I think that not defending oneself can be used as proof of someone's innocence, rather then their guilt. Cause why would the innocent have to spend time defending themselves?

So you didn't asnwer my question from earlier:

You admitting to become inactive to avoid questioning really is mafia like.

Can you please state your reasoning behind this.

Top Town read so far: N/A everyone is but the inactives, Konno, and Marl
Top Wolf Read: Marl, because of their actions.
They turned inactive to avoid questioning, voted without stating reasoning, and seems to be partied with you, which isnt a very townie move to huddle together because of outside connections.

Btw I explain why I voted Konno, on the very first line on my post, in case you didnt catch it.
I was rereading this Over at night and I think this was just confirmation bias.

Good point. I cant see one =_=

I love this.
Also the way they went from serious to jokey strikes me as townie as well. I feel like they would have stayed somewhat defensive even though Marl made it out as a joke.
How about you guide us. Many people have faith in your judgement. And you are not voted by anyone atm(I think)
also this is really townie

Alright, what's up guys, what are everyone's suspicions
Where were you yesterday?

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi. Read through the game last night, nice job lynching mafia day 1. I have a fairly huge null pile, but a couple town and mafia reads here and there.
I think Strange is spewed town by Ryu's attempt to push him as a counter. I think Oreki has a bit too much association with Ryu to be w/w, though if he's a new player, will need to reevaluate this point. I also like Firekitten as not mafia (SK equity here, though), and have gotten generally good vibes from Soulkiller.

Odd's vote on Ryu instinctively reads to me as a buss due to their call out of Ryu being somewhat out of the blue. I would like to see more from this slot.
All_Red is another player whom I instinctively read as scum, but this could be tonal, and I had #205 as something she wouldn't say as Ryu's mafia buddy.

There are other players I have notes on, but they can pretty much be summarized as "I need more" or "I need to reread them". So I hope I can strengthen my reads with live interactions or more recent content in general.

I don't care for Poison's excuses of not playing the game. I also think Michelle has not been moving the game forward despite being among the more active players, IIRC.
For now,
Vote Lynch: Poison chan

I've noticed players here don't use their votes very freely? Personally, I tend to vote more frequently, unless I've become very certain on a single player.

Also, I go by RE or RE1031 on other sites, if you've seen me before o/

Reactions: Poison
Status
Not open for further replies.