Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
drowning when i was a kid i drowned and dies and was brought back at the hospital and every time i think about that feeling it freaks me out that is about it nuthing else scares me other then like sumone jumping out when ur not paying attention haha jks

sandysennin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'll quote myself

I too dream about the flying part... well i have nightmares about it...

I'm flying then slowly i lose the ability... but i have this feeling if a run real fast i can fly again, but then i see myself not being able to run (and that for me is one hell of a nightmare, believe it!!!)

Sometimes i also dream that gravity has no effect on my and i jump and go to some high places... but then i'm kind of afraid because e can't control it..

Others i'm beating the crap out of a bad guys, but all of a sudden every punch i throw has no effect...

In the end i see all this nightmares as a reflection of my fear of not being able to have control over my life, my dreams...:(

TheLOLRoller

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Your typing is so horrible, that when I had a nightmare about being kidnapped, your typing stopped the guy that was kidnapping me.

The dude just looked at the text and shuddered, ''Can't comprehend, too horrid'' And so, his head blew up.