Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In Alabama (US), you can married at 14 years old even with an older prson, but they will have to stay in that state when they have *** with them or else they get arrested as a *** offender (or rapist) if they go to another state despite being married. The US is trying to enforce their ideals on the rest of the world. Anyway, it's not protection when the person made a final decision. Let's just realistic and call it population downsizing which is what it really is.
Somehow I'm not surprised. I mean, it's Alabama. The most backward state behind Mississippi. I can't really say much tho cuz I'm from Louisiana....we're not much better

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You want me to bring the constitution to prove that it was 14.
Oh please do so.

Which constitution have you been reading? Do you realise that constitution and the coded laws IPC etc aren't the same thing?

The age of consent was 18 and government proposed to lower it to 16. Those who are opposing are doing so as it's STILL illegal to marry below 18 ( 21 for guys) so encouraging *** below that age when they cannot marry even if they want, is rather stupid.

Marriage may not be essential for *** but those who do not want it out of wedlock or at least do not want kids outside it should then also be allowed to marry if they wish.

They are somehow expecting 16 year olds to be smarter than 18 year olds in this regard and at the same time they(16 year olds) have less legal options than the adults to deal with the consequences.

not surprised with the ammount of rapes in india, it's about time.
Amount? Seeing the population and percentage of crime we are yet to beat USA. so do not lose sleep on our account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naoya Minato

Anakin Skywalker

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf.... *** age in india has increased to 18 yrs from 14yrs. It was 14 yrs till 2004, 16 yrs till noon and now 18yrs.
Means if you have *** with someone below 18 it will be called rape even if she/he is willing. THATS A TOTAL SH@T.
Bangladesh and many others countries have age of concent 14yrs. They should inc it too...
and how is this bad?? or am i missing sumthing here

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:
Reactions: Nonomi

Anakin Skywalker

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's GD. Do not spam.

Nope. It wasn't. Even if you were somehow married to a girl still it would be considered statuary rape if the girl was below 16.
Ira but isn't it even illegal to marry a girl below 18 ... the marriage will not be registered and stands void in court also iirc

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ira but isn't it even illegal to marry a girl below 18 ... the marriage will not be registered and stands void in court also iirc
Which country you are talking about? :|

Not everything is about USA you know. In India the marriage will be legit just keep your hands off if the wife is below 16. It can be annulled once the parties turned 18 and they wish so but it's not void be default.

In the mean while those who got under-age kids in the wedlock or attended such a wedding should look forward to spend some time in jail.

(Lagta hai bangladesh ka padh liya)
oh i didnt know that
Bangladesh.. ~_~ lol

Please confirm your source and info before posting a thread. closing it since your OP itself is faulty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.