Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It feels like every series is getting rushed ending I've been following this series yuragi no yuuna and probably one of the worst cases of rushed endings I've seen in long time.

Is it this publisher's that force it why not give atleast minimum amount of volumes to properly end series just starting to piss me off seeing all these rushed endings.

Especially with jump series why bother getting invested in there series when they get this treatment.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: minamoto

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's pretty simple really. Most long-running series are designed so you can build upon them very easily, and conversely, if they don't take off they can end early without it feeling like half a story. The problem comes when they reach a point wherein they're too popular to cancel, but are declining due to fans moving on. Eventually they end up having to end, but only within a short period of time, because the end hasn't been properly laid down foundationally. Hence why the endings themselves appear to be rushed and halff baked, and often run against the themes of the series as a whole instead of tying them up.

Reactions: Sagebee

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's pretty simple really. Most long-running series are designed so you can build upon them very easily, and conversely, if they don't take off they can end early without it feeling like half a story. The problem comes when they reach a point wherein they're too popular to cancel, but are declining due to fans moving on. Eventually they end up having to end, but only within a short period of time, because the end hasn't been properly laid down foundationally. Hence why the endings themselves appear to be rushed and halff baked, and often run against the themes of the series as a whole instead of tying them up.
jouto plz...

Reactions: Sagebee