Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Obito has been using Kamui since he was about 13 or 14. [dont know the exact age] He uses it constantly since then and shows no sign of going blind. Im sure he does not have EMS so i cant see why he nor kakashi has gone blind. Sasuke just got his MS not too long ago and when he used amatersu spammage he showed signs of going blind. now this leads me to believe Kamui uses less strain so takes longer to make you go blind, or kamui has no effect on eye sight at all. either way it is unknown i guess. Also why does no other uchiha have kamui? what theories do you have on why Kamui is so exclusive to these two ninjas and what do you think about Obito not going blind after so much usage of the jutsu?

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is senju dna it even said in the manga it boost the power or some shit like that of the sharingan

as for the ability itself it is probably based on what the user itself is like.....shisui was big on genjutsu got ka...obito need to live and got kamui to phaze

notice the shrigan seems to be based on stuff like making reality illusuio and illusion reality (inizagi and inazami) so i think the ms is related to the user and his needs

this is pur opinion tho i know just a thought i have had tho

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's Obito who isn't or can't go blind because of artificial Senju body he has...and Kakashi's MS being originally Obito's won't go blind too...

Katsudon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory for this is I think obito's MS is way different to any other uchiha.. Imagine this guys form 2 tamoe goes to 3 and MS in an instant.. unlike sasuke he the transformation of his eyes to MS far to long.. and maybe also the hashimara's DNA that can boost his MS ability to its peak..

neilson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My opinions are each sharingan has its own special ability that's why kakahsi and obit can use kamui as for not going blind its kind of makes me wonder too