WTF IS HAPPENING?? Boruto manga

UchihaGodMadara

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
884
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok so I left this site for a few months and I come back to all this crap!

Who is kawaki?????

Is NARUTO dead??????

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING?? WITH ALL OF THIS. IM SO CONFUSED.

IF EVERYTHING I HEARD IS TRUE, THEN NARUTO OSMT THE SAME AS IT WAS, IT LOOKS LIKE ITS TURNING TO WEIRD SCI FI TRASH!?

I MISS MADARA, AND ANNOYING SAKURA, AND ARROGANT SASUKE

NOTHING IS THE SAME ANYMORE!! ????
 

amirullord

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
768
Reaction score
66
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wait until 9thMay , boruto manga release
 

FreakensteinAG

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
5,227
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I mean, the Boruto manga couldn't be worse than Bleach, right?
 

Char Aznable

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
6,779
Reaction score
494
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok so I left this site for a few months and I come back to all this crap!

Who is kawaki?????

Is NARUTO dead??????

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING?? WITH ALL OF THIS. IM SO CONFUSED.

IF EVERYTHING I HEARD IS TRUE, THEN NARUTO OSMT THE SAME AS IT WAS, IT LOOKS LIKE ITS TURNING TO WEIRD SCI FI TRASH!?

I MISS MADARA, AND ANNOYING SAKURA, AND ARROGANT SASUKE

NOTHING IS THE SAME ANYMORE!! ????????????????????????

Filler manga, like filler episodes on the anime.

Read Kishi's oneshot with Mitsuki and Orochimaru instead.
 

Nobel

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
245
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You tell me....
 

roark

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Apr 28, 2016
Messages
634
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't miss annpying Sakura, and no one really know what's actually happening relax
 

FreakensteinAG

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
5,227
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm just concerned is this like just a skit type story, or is it actually like canon and apart of the story.

It's technically not, what with a new writer and all. I call it the Dragonball GT of Naruto.
 

roark

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Apr 28, 2016
Messages
634
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Magnolius

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
2,969
Reaction score
222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't miss annpying Sakura, and no one really know what's actually happening relax

Oh, you just a rude ass *****, ain't cha?​
 

JENchuuriki

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Messages
1,775
Reaction score
296
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hahahaha spoilers are everywhere
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
At first I thought Kawaki was Nawaki..their names are so similar :eek:
 

Donald J Trump

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
5,982
Reaction score
787
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Okay all you need to know is that.

Sasuke solos.
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Comes back at 9th May :)
 
Top