[Discussion] Wtf has everyone been doing at home while in lockdown???

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that's a topic I'd be interested in
it's proverb based on true ancient story..where a certain vegetables led by potatoe showed anger toward god after making fruits humans' best and most wanted food due to their sweetness and good flavor..

to show them what happen to those who defy god's laws and will...god threw teh potatoe into deep darkness so that teh potato dies slowly...however contrary to god's expectations teh potatoe showed great resistence and was able to extend it's roots deepest into teh ground of the deepest darkness....then teh potato...

(sorry i can't complet full story cuz it will take like 3 pages...but trust me it has a interessting and deep-meaning ending) :)..

Shudds

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you study psychology but have an english lesson?
Now when COVID-19 is spreading a lot in Stockholm, around 80% of our schools had to go distance.
Since our school never had distance, our schedule is all screwed up, so our school decided to do only one or two subjects each day. Plus, we don't study only Psychology, we can do other subjects aswell, depends on what type of school you go.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I put on my fancy hoodie, got the trackpants that kinda slim, put on my cap. Went to the supermarket, saw the line and came back from the roundabout laa.

Been sleeping late and waking up late

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am cooking every day at least 2 times and I am enjoying it.
The only problem is, trying new receipes makes me do some funny mistakes, like wanting to make a dish and accidentally making another just because i don't adjust the quantities for some ingredients.
Last mistake, put to much water in a bean dish, so instead a sauce I have a broth. My luck is, it's tasty ^^