[Discussion] Wtf has everyone been doing at home while in lockdown???

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally turned on the ps4 and am now playing ff10 remastered (fok seymour). Aside from that I play league with my mate.

That's pretty much what I've been doing
:( also been baking cakes and sht fir no reason...

Last edited:
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
really nothing out of the ordinary for me

making music, i have a whole home studio room with like synths, guitars, a drum set, bass and a sound booth..

plus my girlfriend wants all my attention, you know how that goes. its been good bonding time, creating more intimacy. im okay by myself but its a lot better shes here with me, we were just talking about that last night actually

then like reading DM’s people send me on social media. usually there way too many so i only check the ones ive approved to go to my inbox. but people are really kind, there’s some nice things. its crazy how you can indirectly effect people in major ways

working out like normal 3 times a week. i had to mow my lawn though, i usually have my gardner but he went out of town with his family during this whole pandemic, also had to clean my pool...um watching movies like they added X:Men: The Dark Phoenix on HBOnow, watched that last night with my lady, was an okay movie

i have a ps4 but i havent played it in a awhile, mostly my bae playing Sims. but i saw that FF7 remake is coming out, will probably buy that off the PlayStation store if lockdown is still happening

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
really nothing out of the ordinary for me

making music, i have a whole home studio room with like synths, guitars, a drum set, bass and a sound booth..

plus my girlfriend wants all my attention, you know how that goes. its been good bonding time, creating more intimacy. im okay by myself but its a lot better shes here with me, we were just talking about that last night actually

then like reading DM’s people send me on social media. usually there way too many so i only check the ones ive approved to go to my inbox. but people are really kind, there’s some nice things. its crazy how you can indirectly effect people in major ways

working out like normal 3 times a week. i had to mow my lawn though, i usually have my gardner but he went out of town with his family during this whole pandemic, also had to clean my pool...um watching movies like they added X:Men: The Dark Phoenix on HBOnow, watched that last night with my lady, was an okay movie

i have a ps4 but i havent played it in a awhile, mostly my bae playing Sims. but i saw that FF7 remake is coming out, will probably buy that off the PlayStation store if lockdown is still happening
I preordered FF7 remake physical through gamestop at the mall I worked at, I'm so sad I may have to wait to get it lol

Reactions: GrapeApe

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Been outside engaging in life while the cowardly stays home coup up like lab rats.. Streets are pretty much empty so things get done alot faster then usual for me..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I preordered FF7 remake physical through gamestop at the mall I worked at, I'm so sad I may have to wait to get it lol
damn thats wack. nobody couldve predicted this though. i actually just found out the other day from an ad, havent been as into gaming as i was in my teens. but the original FF7 was my shit, the remake looks seasick

Reactions: Premfection

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My work is essential, so not much has changed. Worst things for me are that the gym is closed and I haven't been able to get a haircut.