To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can going to Disney world make you stronger, despite you having already visited the moon?
Can going to Ryuchi cave make you stronger? Most definitely.

Naruto being a perfect Jinchuriki of 100% Kurama still benefits from Sage Mode to this very day. Let’s use common sense here.
If you're poking fun because he isnt pursuing the sage mode over him not visiting, then yeah, my analogy doesn't apply.

But in terms of how strong it makes him:

Naruto's moveset is different from Sasuke. You're ignoring why Naruto benefited from RSM and TSM and why it was necessary for him to use it.

Sasuke doesn't need it has his chakra is stronger than nature energy as shown as when he was able to cut madara in half. He can see and sense on the level of Sage mode as he was capable of perceiving Momoshiki in a time freeze, seeing Madara's limbo clones, and sensing Naruto from another dimension.

You're overstating how much more powerful sage mode would make Sasuke when he's already strong to the point where both him and Naruto were severely reduced in part 3 and the later ends of part 2.

So children going to a cave to for sage mode isn't worth throwing stones at someone who travels dimensions and is one of the 5 most busted movesets in the series.

In no order:

1. Sasuke
2. Naruto
3. Madara
4. Kaguya
5. Hagoromo

Metal Lee knows gates, does that mean we can poke fun at Naruto who doesn't know it? yeah, leanring gates would make Naruto stronger, but he doesn't need it.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're poking fun because he isnt pursuing the sage mode over him not visiting, then yeah, my analogy doesn't apply.

But in terms of how strong it makes him:

Naruto's moveset is different from Sasuke. You're ignoring why Naruto benefited from RSM and TSM and why it was necessary for him to use it.

Sasuke doesn't need it has his chakra is stronger than nature energy as shown as when he was able to cut madara in half. He can see and sense on the level of Sage mode as he was capable of perceiving Momoshiki in a time freeze, seeing Madara's limbo clones, and sensing Naruto from another dimension.

You're overstating how much more powerful sage mode would make Sasuke when he's already strong to the point where both him and Naruto were severely reduced in part 3 and the later ends of part 2.

So children going to a cave to for sage mode isn't worth throwing stones at someone who travels dimensions and is one of the 5 most busted movesets in the series.

In no order:

1. Sasuke
2. Naruto
3. Madara
4. Kaguya
5. Hagoromo

Metal Lee knows gates, does that mean we can poke fun at Naruto who doesn't know it? yeah, leanring gates would make Naruto stronger, but he doesn't need it.
There’s a lot of fanfic in there that I don’t care to debunk but regardless, Sage Mode for a being with Rikudou chakra would be far superior to anything curse mark Sasuke has ever displayed. Even with the nerfs his arsenal is doubled.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salad, the last time she kept it on for any longer was the buntan fight. She uses it to dodge moegi, take a couple swings, and it’s off. It’s kinda ridiculous tbh. Both of them looked like noobs in this episode. Just lazy production, lazy writing, lazy everything in 74
I dont know what to say, anime is taking such a long run and it all seems filler like additional adds to the story or something

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lost by what?
I have no idea where the anime is going.. There's nothing there, it feels like it's just goin with no substance to it.. What is the goal an all.. The story hasn't even drop yet really..
The only thing we have is BorutoxKawaki dual an that's it other than alien seeds or karma,(manga wise) whatever..

Haven't found this greatness that folks here are goin on about yet..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no idea where the anime is going.. There's nothing there, it feels like it's just goin with no substance to it.. What is the goal an all.. The story hasn't even drop yet really..
The only thing we have is BorutoxKawaki dual an that's it other than alien seeds or karma,(manga wise) whatever..

Haven't found this greatness that folks here are goin on about yet..
The way the writing going with Kodachi trying to rush events I think we'll have a time skip in 12 chapters or so. Kawaki practically opened up and spilled the beans and his intention. Remember it was made to leach off of Naruto and make money, Kishi had a direction and vision the same can't be said for Kodachi.

Anyway didn't you see the GREATNESS of Hinata taking out the trash, Naruto having only one water closet, Borat and Kawaki resonating while urinating, zipping up at the same time, BORUTO being insecure about his weener, Naruto trying to overcome his constaption, Kawaki and Borat opening up to each other like they're butt boys from foe to friendly in mere moments. True GREATNESS in one chapter 123 was on fire because of it.

The GREATNESS did this to somebody rational like Spock, we can only imagine what happened to 123.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way the writing going with Kodachi trying to rush events I think we'll have a time skip in 12 chapters or so. Kawaki practically opened up and spilled the beans and his intention. Remember it was made to leach off of Naruto and make money, Kishi had a direction and vision the same can't be said for Kodachi.

Anyway didn't you see the GREATNESS of Hinata taking out the trash, Naruto having only one water closet, Borat and Kawaki resonating while urinating, zipping up at the same time, BORUTO being insecure about his weener, Naruto trying to overcome his constaption, Kawaki and Borat opening up to each other like they're butt boys from foe to friendly in mere moments. True GREATNESS in one chapter 123 was on fire because of it.

The GREATNESS did this to somebody rational like Spock, we can only imagine what happened to 123.
RIP Nimoy

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah everyone know that the Boruto anime is mediocre at best but when you think about it it's not as bad as Nanatsu no Taizai season 2.

Uzumaki Bolt

Kin
6💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The smartness of 'smart' characters in a story is limited to the smartness of the storyteller. This goes double for the gap in intelligence between two characters.

I don't think Kodachi wants to show the gap in intelligence between Shikadai, Sarada and Boruto to be this bad. I just think he's not smart enough to figure out how.

Based on other things shown in this series, such as Sarada in her fight with Buntan, Boruto acing math, and Shikadai losing to Ryogi in strategy, it makes more sense that they're all relatively similar in intelligence, with Boruto and Sarada being As, if Shikadai was an A+. Kodachi, though, shows Shikadai to be a B, while in head-to-head, showing Boruto to be a D, and Sarada a D-.

In a series of chess games between two top class players, A and B, with A being a few dozen ELO points above B, one would expect A to come out on top _most_ of the time. However, one must also expect upsets from B, despite A being a higher ranker player, simply because the difference between them is not THAT big. This should be how this triangle between Boruto, Sarada and Shikadai is handled. Then again, it's also how Kishi should have handled intelligent characters in Naruto (Shikamaru, Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, Temari, etc.), but we didn't get that, so I guess we shouldn't be expecting Kodachi to do better either.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I haven't read the latest chapter cause everywhere i've tried the sites are malware filled.. Can you recommend me a good site for checkin out the manga..
Though I'll be honest with you, I'm iffy on this ninja vs tech job of Kodachi.. It's not feeling like a ninja story at all to me. (Manga wise) an the anime is just there with no-thing goin for it..

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't read the latest chapter cause everywhere i've tried the sites are malware filled.. Can you recommend me a good site for checkin out the manga..
Though I'll be honest with you, I'm iffy on this ninja vs tech job of Kodachi.. It's not feeling like a ninja story at all to me. (Manga wise) an the anime is just there with no-thing goin for it..
The anime is beginning to reek of Saturday morning cartoons, there’s an air of cheese in boruto that’s not present in most other popular anime’s out now imo