KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just watched 74 last night(fell asleep before 75) and wtf did I just watch? The art and animation quality was derpy throughout, especially boruto and sarada. Speaking of, one clown can’t stop doing the same strategy for whatever dumb reason, and the other clown can’t keep her sharingan active for more than 5 seconds at a time. Who thinks of this shit? Are they phoning this shit in?

Anyone remember the episode of South Park where George Lucas keeps raping his IP’s for money? Yeeeeea... good job sp

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My friend,

You were just hit by #Borutogreatness!

I will watch the episodes later on and will feel the hype. I can't contain the joy of watching two episodes of Boruto in a row.

It is clear that whoever comes up with the writing for these episodes is getting divine inspiration from licking one of those frogs that have psychadelic properties, exactly like the great native Shamans from before.

#Hype

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiren

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My friend,

You were just hit by #Borutogreatness!

I will watch the episodes later on and will feel the hype. I can't contain the joy of watching two episodes of Boruto in a row.

It is clear that whoever comes up with the writing for these episodes is getting divine inspiration from licking one of those frogs that has psychadelic properties, exactly like the great native Shamans from before.

#Hype
Touché, this gave me a chuckle, happy Friday good sir

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking its saturday...

and who couldnt hold sharingan more then 5 seconds?
Salad, the last time she kept it on for any longer was the buntan fight. She uses it to dodge moegi, take a couple swings, and it’s off. It’s kinda ridiculous tbh. Both of them looked like noobs in this episode. Just lazy production, lazy writing, lazy everything in 74

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salad, the last time she kept it on for any longer was the buntan fight. She uses it to dodge moegi, take a couple swings, and it’s off. It’s kinda ridiculous tbh. Both of them looked like noobs in this episode. Just lazy production, lazy writing, lazy everything in 74
They were in a time constraint to make 2 eps in 1 week. No wonder you didnt like it. Though i havent really noticed "bad animation"

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were in a time constraint to make 2 eps in 1 week. No wonder you didnt like it. Though i havent really noticed "bad animation"
Not animation so much as the artwork I guess, the close ups of borutos and Saradas faces are atrocious, borutos clones all look different, the fight choreography kept to a bare minimum, etc. I just can’t excuse hyping an 2 episode deal like this for what we got(so far, like I said, haven’t caught 75 yet). Imo it looks identical to the horribly drawn fillers we got toward the end of ship that covered team 7 from pt 1.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only good thing from both episodes is the possibility of us being introduced to Orochimaru's clan, since those three girls resemble him a lot when they transform.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just watched 74 last night(fell asleep before 75) and wtf did I just watch? The art and animation quality was derpy throughout, especially boruto and sarada. Speaking of, one clown can’t stop doing the same strategy for whatever dumb reason, and the other clown can’t keep her sharingan active for more than 5 seconds at a time. Who thinks of this shit? Are they phoning this shit in?

Anyone remember the episode of South Park where George Lucas keeps raping his IP’s for money? Yeeeeea... good job sp
You experienced a glimpse of BORUTO GREATNESS!!!

Only good thing from both episodes is the possibility of us being introduced to Orochimaru's clan, since those three girls resemble him a lot when they transform.
I always thought the Sannin were Senju descendants, I guess I'll have to watch episode75 now:( And I'll get to experience more of the GREATNESS!!!

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. 18k post and I contributed nothing as you said.

This is all you guys with your quality posts. :elmo:
That is the main problem, 18k posts of emptiness and very weak contributions. Tell me more about your past threads and past posts.. At least 10k posts from you were made between 2017 and 2018.

:Sparks:

Now we just have fun, or are we supposed to let the forum die when everything was already dissected? It is not that #BORUTOGREATNESS gives us many chances to create new content or great theories.

At least we aren't whining at the forum like you do, instead we use it, even if the critics like you don't appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horus

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice fanfic but terrible analogy.
You don't believe there's a infant with a higher networth than your family? and how is the analogy of a astronaut not going to the moon a bad one?

Sasuke travels dimensions, but he didn't go to a cave with some snakes.
Sasuke(astronaut) has been to the moon, but never to disney world.

It doesn't matter. He's more powerful than anything inside of that cave. He's traveled to places that no one believed to be feasible as a human. Keeping in mind that the only one's who have traveled into dimensions prior to that were aliens, or obito. It makes no sense to throw stones at Sasuke for that reason alone.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is the analogy of a astronaut not going to the moon a bad one?

Sasuke travels dimensions, but he didn't go to a cave with some snakes.
Sasuke(astronaut) has been to the moon, but never to disney world.

It doesn't matter. He's more powerful than anything inside of that cave. He's traveled to places that no one believed to be feasible as a human. Keeping in mind that the only one's who have traveled into dimensions prior to that were aliens, or obito. It makes no sense to throw stones at Sasuke for that reason alone.
Can going to Disney world make you stronger, despite you having already visited the moon?
Can going to Ryuchi cave make you stronger? Most definitely.

Like I said, terrible analogy.
Naruto being a perfect Jinchuriki of 100% Kurama still benefits from Sage Mode to this very day. Let’s use common sense here.