[Spoilers] Wtf am I reading? (Chapter 112)

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dafuq?
Eren suddenly breaks Mikasa heart, insults Armin and acts like he doesn't care about them anymore.

Zeke tries to kill my man Levi, what a surprise. Probably used the titans to distract Levi and escape.

This chapter is just like a kick in the balls y'all I can't even.

Reactions: Koibito

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eres is breaking bonds with them to protect them, Mikasa will find her own resolution and Armin will stop being control by Bertholdt feelings, Eren knows this and I’m sure a part I him knows his situations is the same since he ate The Warhammer Titan, we’ll see how strong mentally he is.

Levi is all by himself with titans and Zeke, that’s scary.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well well well told you guys dont trust zeke .

Zeke was never good in first place well def this time he is doing things in kamikaze
Style.

I think eren is either complete idiot or knows zekes plan well and acting on his own. I def think eren knows what he is doing by getting away from armin and mikasa he can do with his final confrontation against zeke.

Seems like manga is getting finished few things author has left me confused

Did zeke plant his spinal fluid across town a fake or real ?

i am bit confused is zekke still acting on marlyenes order or working independently. If thats true he is still part of marylene why did they allow that fake attack to happen ?

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure levi can handle the titans, or get trapped a bit and have to wait in the trees until others arrive, but in the midst of it zeke will very likely escape.

I agree 100% with -Punk- on Eren, I cannot accept he would do my girl Mikasa like this, regardless of whether or not she really loves him or if it's just instinct to protect.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sure levi can handle the titans, or get trapped a bit and have to wait in the trees until others arrive, but in the midst of it zeke will very likely escape.

I agree 100% with -Punk- on Eren, I cannot accept he would do my girl Mikasa like this, regardless of whether or not she really loves him or if it's just instinct to protect.
Eren going lelouch way is possible . He will die as villain but saving everyone .

Reactions: MJK and Jerry Berry

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I could see that, gotta admit he is pretty savage rn and I'm not too mad about it.
People are overreacting to eren reaction to mikasa . Its possible he is doing this to protect his friend. By doing this both mikasa and armin will part ways with him remember how dependent eren was he always caught stuck with them .

I believe eren is trying to be dark knight here.

#believeineren all i can say i still think he certainly has something up his sleeve for final battle.
Post automatically merged:

Eres is breaking bonds with them to protect them, Mikasa will find her own resolution and Armin will stop being control by Bertholdt feelings, Eren knows this and I’m sure a part I him knows his situations is the same since he ate The Warhammer Titan, we’ll see how strong mentally he is.

Levi is all by himself with titans and Zeke, that’s scary.
100% percent agreed man . Eren already knows zeke history of coning people. I really doubt eren has any brothetly feeling for zeke if the diary really gave him any info it was crucial for eren to know enemies beyond the wall.

I am still not sure with eren being possessed by zeke is even true. Eren acted on his own accord when he knew historia is forced to do bidding so that once eren dies the newborn gets his titan power.

We still dunno what happened between the secret meeting between eren and zeke would be interesting did zeke really conned him into his side or eren is aware of stuff.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now my questions is, We’ve seen Piek inside the walls already, I’m sure Reiner is with her, Annie is going to wake up I know, so who are these characters going to side with ?

I’m sure we’ll see the meeting soon enough , I wonder if Zeke is heading to Historia ?

Reactions: Shanks