Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiro Mashima's New Manga, Eden's Zero is scheduled to release on 27th of this month with a whooping 81 pages to begin its serialization.

You must be registered for see images

Spoilers are already circling out there in YouTube and in google searches too. Very hard to avoid spoilers I guess.. given that it is gonna release in 5 languages worldwide at a same date. We will be getting an early release either way!. *********** via their twitter mentioned that they are gonna release it early on Monday. Let's see!

Cover
You must be registered for see images

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The heroine is cuter than Lucy, has smaller boobs than Lucy but still bigger than Lavy's, more fertile than Lucy and I think that's the sign of good things to come. Aye..

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is that happy? Lmao so the heroine has a pet exactly the same?
Yes!. I am thinking it is a female Happy!. But we will see!
Hope the Happy's personality we knew in FT will stay same!.

I only just realized this guy also made rave master which is a fav

But I hate fairy tail
I feel you but I never read Rave Master!. Not completely!

The heroine is cuter than Lucy, has smaller boobs than Lucy but still bigger than Lavy's, more fertile than Lucy and I think that's the sign of good things to come. Aye..
Lol how are those good signs?. XD. Heard some interesting things about the first chapter..... Well more like spoiled!. Gotta wait and see!. Hope we do get an early release!

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can say what you want, but Hiro's art is still one of the best. Though i wished he would have made the main characters of his new story look different than the cast of FT, but oh well.