Winter Savior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For those familiar with what I'm taking about, I am looking to clean up the place and start fresh. Last time we talked about it we were looking for ways to expand and make it a must see thing and reviews was one of the options that came up. Well I'm going to check out a few open source site options to make the forum just a part of a much larger variety.

So if you guys can PM me if you have knowledge of open source and website building, that would be great. I'd like as much information and ideas available before starting the project.

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're talking about making a new site then... You do know that's a dangerous road to walk here on NB right? xD
The Staff is pretty strict on everything that has to do with other sites and making of them, haha :p
The site was actually formed a while back, it just kind of died.

Personally, if we try to reboot it, I would be game. I'm probably gonna jump off nb for a stint again anyway, so I could be more active. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of site building, so I'll probably be of little help.

Reactions: Awkward Linguist

Winter Savior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Michael, no I'm not talking about a new site. Just a site that was already created.

@Germanicus, the site is still open but as I said, have to clean out all the spam and work on the accounts. But aside from that you could return to the site anytime. Though I may have to delete all posts.

EDIT: Site is back to normal, aside from the large amount of spam members still on, but I've rid it of all spam and such. All topics and posts by actual members have been maintained.

Last edited: