Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys,

I'm thinking a lot about a story that I want to write. It is supposed to be a fantasy-story in japanese-style.. or basically a manga/anime in text-form. You know what I mean. Let me explain the basic conditions of the whole thing before I explain why I made this thread. I could need some advice concerning story-telling.

The setting is pretty simple.
The story takes place on an unnamed planet, which is pretty different than the earth. The planet is a massive moon of another purple gas giant, called shingōkō, wich has a ring like our "Saturn".
Laws of nature are pretty much the same as on earth (like gravity and such), while there are a lot of different life-forms on this planet. Besides countless of fantasy-animals, there is an intelligent race, which is like an alternative humanity. Meaning, they look like humans, talk like humans and so on. The only special thing is that some few of these alternative humans have unique, supernatural abilities, based on a form of energy, similar to Ki from Dragonball and Chakra from Naruto.

There are 3 continents. Two of them are not really populated by these "humans", only one is.
And this one continent is ruled by a tyrannical warlord who is the self-proclaimed imperator.

The plot revolves around the female main-character, "Yuno". She is a cheeky, cocky revolutionist that is blessed with a supernatural ability and has plans to overthrow the warlord, in order to bring freedom to the continent. On her journey to become strong enough, she meets all kinds of people and this is were my problem is.

I'd like to include characters (a connected group/team would be best) that have the same goal as Yuno (overthrowing the warlord), but are enemies at first. There should be some differences in their motives until they realize that they have the same goal, meaning that they settle the difference and eventually start to cooperate. They could even become friends.

Is there anyone that has some ideas for these certain characters?
Personalities, motives.. anything would be great input, I'm pretty lost right now.

I hope you can understand what I mean. If not, sorry, my english is not the best >_<

FunkyFatal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds really interesting. Wish i had the time on my hands right now to help you out, but I'm currently about go offline. If I come up with anything interesting I might send you a PM.
:bouncy:

Robot Boy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A mercenary who is hired to take out this warlord and while doing this they are also searching for something that was taken from them. That's all that comes to mind.