Would your favorite still be your favorite if he...

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • As long as we're not gay together

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • As long as we are gay together

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • My favorite is Sasuke, so my life is already one big gay bar

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm straight but I have gay friends and go to gay bars with them all the time. No one bothers you there so it's all the same.

The Sasuke option is just too good. You deserve some rep for that one XD

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I wouldn't want to be around a drunk person, not around people doing lewd acts, and I'm not even of drinking age. I'd hope that he'd be more responsible than to take me to someplace like that. U_U

Espadara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd help Danzo get some queers to join ROOT. How do you think we got Sai? What, ya think we made his uniform? No, they choose their own. As long as its black and we can't see nipples/genitalia, Danzo's fine with it.

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I wouldn't want to be around a drunk person, not around people doing lewd acts, and I'm not even of drinking age. I'd hope that he'd be more responsible than to take me to someplace like that. U_U
The best people are drunk and doing lewd things. I pissed on the side of a house with a stranger. I passed out on some dudes front lawn with my two friends and woke up in the morning with four girls around me. Never found out what happened there.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh i remember you.You made a Sasuke downplaying thread which misintereted facts and logic to hate on Sasuke.

Then i made a thread which completely destroyed that.

Now you're resorting to nothing more than weak trolling - pathetic.Atleast last time you actually tried and put in work.

CloyEscapade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you are not going to any bar ever, straight or gay

CloyEscapade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh i remember you.You made a Sasuke downplaying thread which misintereted facts and logic to hate on Sasuke.

Then i made a thread which completely destroyed that.

Now you're resorting to nothing more than weak trolling - pathetic.Atleast last time you actually tried and put in work.
If you destroyed his thread why are you making us all aware of it here?

Reactions: Jcub