Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe it's just me, but it really feels like they're trying to do what they did with Naruto Part 1 when they prepped for Shippuden. Boruto has an OVA being released soon from what I remember reading. They have the 1 shot and Gaiden as material to animate. Am I the only one who would watch a Boruto anime? Do you think they're going to do what Super did and animate Naruto The Last and Boruto in the anime and just add to it?

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will watch it, I honestly moved on all this atrocity of Naruto, Boruto series right now opens up a bright future with great potential and it left me intriguing with Boruto vs Kaweki.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. The Naruto anime just wrapped up it's final fight.

Give Boruto at least 3 years to be put down until they wank it again. But of course they won't listen.

fiercerunner

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely. I've got nothing to lose. If it's trash (which it won't be) it won't hurt my opinion of the original in any way.

It was the same when I watched DBGT. Could it have been better? Sure, but I have no problem separating it from the original masterpiece.

It's a bit like asking if I would listen to my favorite band's new song after a few years of no new material.