Would you use a time machine if you could?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This time machine is only meant for personal business, you cannot use it to alter history, just your own life.
Would you spam it and change things you say all the time?

Are there certain moments you know you would instantyl go back and change to put yourself in another alternate reality?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Absolutely not. I believe in the theory of changing one thing in the past and it can gigantically change your/the future. Something as simple as swatting a fly. I am comfortable enough with my current path to not take that chance.

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's an interesting thought experiment, it's easy to get lost in like thining what would your own life be like if you made different choices. Even small things can matter sometimes.

The only sad part is that it's impossible so the more you think about it the more you ruin your actual life.

• Haha
Reactions: Avonomemi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's an interesting thought experiment, it's easy to get lost in like thining what would your own life be like if you made different choices. Even small things can matter sometimes.

The only sad part is that it's impossible so the more you think about it the more you ruin your actual life.
I honestly don't know what that is like. I hardly ever dwell on the past and when I do it is more from a progressive and reflective standpoint than a depressing "I wish I could go back..." stand point. That's just me though.

Ninjackda

Kin
130💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd be tempted to use it but only if I go to the future. I want to be in the future where everything including aging will be fix too. That must be a real life-changing for me if we have it in the future.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly don't know what that is like. I hardly ever dwell on the past and when I do it is more from a progressive and reflective standpoint than a depressing "I wish I could go back..." stand point. That's just me though.
I used to think about that all the time.
Post automatically merged:

I'd be tempted to use it but only if I go to the future. I want to be in the future where everything including aging will be fix too. That must be a real life-changing for me if we have it in the future.
That's cheating, you can only change your past.
Like for example, maybe you missed an opportunity but now you know about it so you can go back and do something different.

Reactions: Troi