Ryuma720

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would you rather live in a universe where a city is infested with hungry ghouls ready to eat your organs or a universe where giant naked humans with no genitalia eating you ?

Restriction is you can't join/become the Military, Ghoul Investigators, become a Titan, or become a hybrid ghoul. Just be a normal human

SayWhat21

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are a human in the Ghoul world you're in the open ready to be eaten, at least I can stay inside the walls for a bit of safety.
but you could just get out of Tokyo if you look at it and you have more chance of survival just go where there are huge crowds or stay in your house at night

merule27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that's a tough choice cause with Attack on Titan you're mostly safe on the inner walls, but if not you'll be in crippling poverty and danger. But it is also a quick death by titans. On the other hand is Tokyo Ghoul where nowhere is safe, but you can be generally affluent and not worry about starving to death or disease. So i'd go with Tokyo Ghoul

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would go for TG verse. You are less likely to be eaten and have more freedom politically.

Safer than dbz verse. Those fodder citizens can have the ground blown from underneath them at any given moment lol like napa, the androids, vegeta etc did. Or risk the entire planet being destroyed. At least there's the dragon balls.

DroGGz0r

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would you rather live in a universe where a city is infested with hungry ghouls ready to eat your organs or a universe where giant naked humans with no genitalia eating you ?

Restriction is you can't join/become the Military, Ghoul Investigators, become a Titan, or become a hybrid ghoul. Just be a normal human
Well, you spoiled the fun, haha....
However, I pick TG.

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
live in a normal city with a low chance of being eaten if you drive a car like a normal person or live in crippling poverty and government oppresion behind a wall with freaky giant monsters that can break through..

Kyandii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tokyo Ghoul because I could still live normally and there would be a lesser chance to be eaten since there's a lot of humans roaming around the streets while in AoT when the walls break everyone is doomed!

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
TG like I can just move out of Japan.. Right? or is there ghouls in every country??
Well I imagine there is considering if it was only Japan it would have got nuked a long time ago.
Also the quinkes (idk how you spell it ._. ) were made by germans if I remember correctly so I guess Germany got some ghouls too.
It would be cool if some strong ghouls came from some other place to **** shit up

Taco King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Live in a world where your enemy is dressed up like an ordinary human, living ''normal'' life and probably even goes school with you waiting for a chance to get alone with you and eat you while you can't do shit, or live in a world where enemy is painfully obvious to spot and for safety you can live inside walls without them being able to do jack.

Hmm... that is a very tricky question.

Well I imagine there is considering if it was only Japan it would have got nuked a long time ago.
Also the quinkes (idk how you spell it ._. ) were made by germans if I remember correctly so I guess Germany got some ghouls too.
It would be cool if some strong ghouls came from some other place to **** shit up
Quincke was a German doctor, and he discovered a disease I think that was called Quincke's disease/pulse/edema. Nothing about ghouls, they just ripped off the name.

Last edited: