[Discussion] Would You Pick Up A Hitchhiker?

Nikes

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would you pick up a hitchhiker if: they looked harmless (not a rapist, murderer, drug addict etc.), looked clean and presentable, and you were going the direction they intended to go?

Or would you look at them and avoid eye contact?

I would really like to hear your answers.

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if she looks anything like chibiusa (bae) i'd pick her up in my rust ridden slightly broken door sedan with no doubt

or is this a unisex question?

Nikes

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. I wouldn't chance it.
Even if they looked like a decent human being?

if she looks anything like chibiusa (bae) i'd pick her up in my rust ridden slightly broken door sedan with no doubt

or is this a unisex question?
Definitely unisex lol..

But everyone saying "risk" it, what do you think you're risking?

Hemsey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're brave enough to hitch hike then there is something wrong with you. You are confident in yourself that you can get in a strangers car. They'll out smart you, they're probably stronger than you. It's survival.

DO NOT PICK UP HITCH HIKERS.

Nikes

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're brave enough to hitch hike then there is something wrong with you. You are confident in yourself that you can get in a strangers car. They'll out smart you, they're probably stronger than you. It's survival.

DO NOT PICK UP HITCH HIKERS.
I have enough survival skills and fighting experience to match up well with most people. Unless they have a weapon -_-

Hitchhiking is thought dangerous because of movies and other media glamour. You never hear about good hitchhikers.