Would you join the illuminati if you could?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I doubt most people have the same lore in mind when they think of the illuminati. As I've seen it mentioned around me, most of the people tied to it are rappers & apparently it's just a group who sold their soul to the devil? If it were real, religion would be too.. I don't think I'd sell my shot at literal Heaven just to be famous.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt most people have the same lore in mind when they think of the illuminati. As I've seen it mentioned around me, most of the people tied to it are rappers & apparently it's just a group who sold their soul to the devil? If it were real, religion would be too.. I don't think I'd sell my shot at literal Heaven just to be famous.
bichichukai is branche of a illuminati..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as someone whose signed to one of the biggest record labels in the world, has records and an album that went platinum and has toured in over 100 countries, lived in L.A. went too all kinds of orgy and drug parties, knows one of the most powerful man in the music industry in the world. there is no illuminati in the music industry, people who are successful in the music industry, arent apart of the illuminati and still have our souls. -losing- your soul is a poetic turn of phrase that you traded your morals for money

i just get asked this by people sooo much, especially older people, even my girlfriends mom initially was afraid of me and thought i was evil. they think im apart of some sort of satanic cult or some shit, sure i have an actually coffin in one of my rooms. but thats for aesthetic and comedy

the music industry is the most unpredictable industry because we dont have control over what people like or gravitate towards. you just create and hope it clicks, even when they try to force stuff, it doesnt work, there is no formula and the consumer actually controls the trends and what happens in the industry, because the industry wants to make money off the public

im probably in like the top 10-15%, for their to be an illuminati, it would have to be in the 1% with like billionaires, i know a lot of people in the industry, none of them are in illuminati if there is one. how power works in our society, is fueled by money. fame can also give you power but money is power above all, everyone in the music industry is trying to get as much money as possible. most wealthy people are actually, just like people who arent wealthy. for their too be an illuminati, they would have to have control over money, since it controls almost everything

and if that was the case and they invited me to join.....sure, yeah lol. having social power is great tbh