Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
or have you you already?

My old assistant director had told a couple of us he one time did a palm reading and the fortune teller got everything very accurate, but he was told he would die very young and of a heart attack. He lived in fear for awhile before getting over it.

I'm sure other people have been given way better reads. Regardless I'm not sure if I'd dabble in that sort of thing. Seems really freaky, and as accurate as it may seem I doubt anyone really has that kind of power. I dont see it as completely out of the realm of possibility, but still. And I believe that it would just cause me to fear everything depending on the reading I get.

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would any sane person go to these deceivers and give them their money, these use weak minded people and who suffer from mental illnesses to make a fortune out of them 🤮, fortune telling should be illegal.

Reactions: minamoto

Rorasa

Legendary
Kin
836💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even if the reader would predict truly my future, I would not like to know.
If life continues going on as bad as it has all of this time, I would rather not know but keep hoping it things will somehow get better. And that hope will keep me going on.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my grandma who passed away a couple years ago was actually psychic, she predicted a lot. she didnt do it for money though but literally everything she told me has come true, its not stuff you could guess. especially when she told me

so im 100% sure there are legit psychics, just from my personal experience i have no doubt. but at the same time im 100% sure there are a lot of people just trying to finesse you out of your money. i dont really have the need to go to one but if i did, i guess i would just try and trust my intuition and how i felt about the place

but i also have a base perception from my grandma, so i would also judge them by how she did readings and how she would say things. she would never tell me what to do, or when exactly something would happen, or even how it would happen. it was more like a path and where certain roads would take you if you stayed course and how it would affect my life

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my grandma who passed away a couple years ago was actually psychic, she predicted a lot. she didnt do it for money though but literally everything she told me has come true, its not stuff you could guess. especially when she told me

so im 100% sure there are legit psychics, just from my personal experience i have no doubt. but at the same time im 100% sure there are a lot of people just trying to finesse you out of your money. i dont really have the need to go to one but if i did, i guess i would just try and trust my intuition and how i felt about the place

but i also have a base perception from my grandma, so i would also judge them by how she did readings and how she would say things. she would never tell me what to do, or when exactly something would happen, or even how it would happen. it was more like a path and where certain roads would take you if you stayed course and how it would affect my life
That's very interesting. Would you say it had any impact on the decisions you mightve made differently without the prior knowledge of where it might take you?

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats a good question...

id have to say yes honestly. she told me so much stuff and then when it would start happening, what she told me would be in the back of my head. majority of the time i would forget till im the road. kind of like going to a place you havent been too and you start remembering buildings and such, it was like that. id be down the road, then id start remembering what she said and that did impact my decisions more than a few times

but i cant really say for sure if id do the same things if i didnt have her in the back of my head. its hard to tell

Reactions: Premfection