NarutAwesome

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I wouldn't mind who I date. So i would date outside my race. But I'm not going to lie, in my community it's frowned upon if you date outside your race. I'm black ,so many people think black people should date blacks or mexicans. Anything else isn't good. You'll be called a oreo or something, lol. I'm not racist or anything. I like all races but what about you? How far would you date outside your race, do your parents have an influence on who you date?

Last edited:

Valen

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, they are not really my type

And my goal in life is that blonde with blue eyes

So yeah..., but could change any second, you never know

They say once you go black you never go back, but I don't think I will ever go black

Reactions: Naruto N Uzumaki

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't care what race someone is. I'm Full Blood Mexican (I think) and I'll date anyone who isn't an idiot. Except for the same-*** that is.
My mom says to date inside my own race, but I don't listen to that.

Jin Hayami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My ex wife was Mexican and Im half Irish half Oki.
**** everyone's opinion date who you want. I won't lie my in laws were pissed I wasn't Mexican but you know what I did everytime they gave me shit for it? I banged the shit out of my wife that much harder and louder.

Reactions: Jellal Fernandes

oShux

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow son are you trying to start a flame war? Smfh And yes i have dated outside my race but in my school and around my neighborhood there aren't that many different races there are only caucasions, spanish', and african americans. I did go out with this one indian/asian girl though <3