Would you be disappointed if...

Blue Fang

Member
104 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto and Sasuke fused into one being like Goku and Vegeta to defeat Kaguya. Imagined if they had to do some weird dance to fuse that would be hilarious.
 

NarutoB

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,383 posts 758 reactions
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
9,383
Reaction score
758
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They'd be a young Hagoromo
 

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm imagining that dance right now and I'm like : ROFLMAO
 

SSU

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,625 posts 95 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
1,625
Reaction score
95
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This might the greatest thing that ever happened in the manga, or the worst. I think I'll go with the latter..
 

wanderingcactus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,795 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Theyd seal themselves in a gourd and come out all fused up. Or they come out as Hago and Hamu
 

Zealotic

Banned
Elite
7,001 posts 500 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
7,001
Reaction score
500
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Solo Queen would still 1 shot
 

V h o

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,796 posts 815 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
16,796
Reaction score
815
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kishi would have troll'd again. It's already funny that they combined their zords before to make the megazord/Bijuu PS armor.
 

Blue Fang

Member
104 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
To be honest if they dont get another power up then i can see them fusing as a possibilty
 

Jewjitsu

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
54,532 posts 618 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
54,532
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've been thinking for a while that it would happen.
Not sure if I'd be disappointed though.
 

blackwidow

Member
2 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont think i would read the manga anymore.....i would actually be a little angry about that lol
 

SkyGodHorus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,132 posts 306 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
3,132
Reaction score
306
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wouldn't mind it much, but I have to admit, it wouldn't be very original lols.
 

Harsh srivastava

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
614 posts 19 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
614
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
they will look like menma
 

The Work

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,264 posts 302 reactions
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
6,264
Reaction score
302
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No, they would look like a young Hagoromo
 

RNITBmsage

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,655 posts 229 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
3,655
Reaction score
229
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sasuke dancing ?
not happening
 

TRE MERCER

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,251 posts 487 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2014
Messages
13,251
Reaction score
487
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wouldn't mind atleast it would be something new.
 
Top