Would who have been the better uncle: Itachi or Neji?

Solo Uncle?

• Itachi

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Neji

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Both would be awesome uncles

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Both would be shitty uncles

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gaara is the best uncle.

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Itachi has just a tiny percentage of his love to his Outoto transfered to Sarada he would be the best uncle ever.
You must be registered for see images

But what I would really like to ser was granddaddy Jiraiya... :shy::x3:

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would Neji have been a better uncle to Bolt and Himawari than Itachi would have been to Salad or vice versa?

I'm leaning towards the Solo King. Just feel he'd be more fun and has a lot more to pass on knowledge and experience wise.
knowledge and experience? What's he gonna teach em? How to kill your best friend and awaken mangyeko? Or is it how to betray your own family and slaughter the whole lot? Better yet? What guarantee do we have that he won't slaught his own niece and nephews?

Sageflash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Itachi has just a tiny percentage of his love to his Outoto transfered to Sarada he would be the best uncle ever.

But what I would really like to ser was granddaddy Jiraiya... :shy::x3:

Granddaddy Jiraiya would be godlike. That's honestly probably one of the saddest facts of the manga, that Pervy Sage never got to see Naruto grow up into such a wonderful man with his own family as Hokage.
after itachi was revived in the 4th world war
he seemed more carefree and fun
even joking around
Lol, remember that Dr. Snakes crack? Itachi knows how to have fun.
knowledge and experience? What's he gonna teach em? How to kill your best friend and awaken mangyeko? Or is it how to betray your own family and slaughter the whole lot? Better yet? What guarantee do we have that he won't slaught his own niece and nephews?
Knowledge and experience of how the world really works. He's a deep, philosophical gentlemen and he speaks with seasoned wisdom well beyond his years. He knows more about loyalty and love than anyone bar Naruto and the other Hokage, plus Jiraiya. He also knows the pain of sacrifice and can help impart knowledge that there are things out of one's control and trust in your allies will see you through.

Plus he knows how to loosen up, Itachi even cracked a few jokes and had a girlfriend. Neji never really bonded with anyone outside of Naruto and Hinata, and those weren't exactly happy times.

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Granddaddy Jiraiya would be godlike. That's honestly probably one of the saddest facts of the manga, that Pervy Sage never got to see Naruto grow up into such a wonderful man with his own family as Hokage.

Lol, remember that Dr. Snakes crack? Itachi knows how to have fun.

Knowledge and experience of how the world really works. He's a deep, philosophical gentlemen and he speaks with seasoned wisdom well beyond his years. He knows more about loyalty and love than anyone bar Naruto and the other Hokage, plus Jiraiya. He also knows the pain of sacrifice and can help impart knowledge that there are things out of one's control and trust in your allies will see you through.

Plus he knows how to loosen up, Itachi even cracked a few jokes and had a girlfriend. Neji never really bonded with anyone outside of Naruto and Hinata, and those weren't exactly happy times.
Wow I like how you don't even gloss over but completely pretend that the socio-psychopathic side of his personality doesn't exist. I guess love really is blind after all.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow I like how you don't even gloss over but completely pretend that the socio-psychopathic side of his personality doesn't exist. I guess love really is blind after all.
You do realise that his "socio-pyscopathic" side that many people see was partially due to the circumstances he was in, and partially due to him having to play the role of a double agent, don't you?

OT: I think Itachi would have been the better uncle. He seems to have a pretty fun personality in "normal" situations.(when he isn't being a double agent or something).

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi. He's got that father/elder brother feel. He's great for that. U_U He'd likely give Sarada decent advice on life, take her out for dango, and crack jokes (since he does have a sense of humour- He teases people and is a troll. lol). He'd also be great at teaching her the basics in terms of jutsu, plus he's patient. But, he's not a pushover and can be strict when need be, so Sarada would still go far.

Neji... is a great shinobi, but doesn't seem like the type who'd be good around kids. He's too serious and would likely be too aggressive if they mess up (which children do all the time).

Gaara just seems detached as an uncle. He didn't say anything other than "Welcome home" and the conversation with Shikadai ended lol. Not him.

~Ignore the trolls who are skewing scenarios and leaving out details, as well as making up their own fanfics regarding Itachi. They're just showing either a) They couldn't read past part one of the manga, b) Trolling randomly on forums is the highlight of their life right now, or c) They just lack reading comprehension/understanding in general. It's him. U_U

Last edited: