[Debate] would u remain teh same person if u become rich?????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. I'd change drastically because being rich practically makes you "successful." I feel like I've always needed a push to get things done, and the possibility of failure has always been one of those pushes. Sometimes it'd push me to the ground rather than towards the right direction, but still, it's a major one. I can't know for sure, but I think I'd become complacent and worsen if failure stopped breathing down my neck.
just like sakura when she saw madara..

• Haha
Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think so, but I don't think so.

It's 2 sides of the coin for me personally. Money has the power to literally transform a person's attitude, after-all, and it's no joke.

It's not that one could blame the person either way.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think so, but I don't think so.

It's 2 sides of the coin for me personally. Money has the power to literally transform a person's attitude, after-all, and it's no joke.

It's not that one could blame the person either way.
who gave u tis wrong opinion????..
every pipole here explained reasons of their why opinions...exept u alty alt..

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As long as I have enough money for myself and to help people who I care about I'd be set. A lot of the money if I dont need it I'd invest in something or someone or donate it, or save it.

I'm sure I'd change a bit in that I'd be more confident, I could drive a nice car wear nice things have some nice bling :cool: but I doubt it would ever get to my head, seeing as I've lived my entire life poor and I know the value of money and what I probably should not do with it.

Reactions: Avaitto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As long as I have enough money for myself and to help people who I care about I'd be set. A lot of the money if I dont need it I'd invest in something or someone or donate it, or save it.

I'm sure I'd change a bit in that I'd be more confident, I could drive a nice car wear nice things have some nice bling :cool: but I doubt it would ever get to my head, seeing as I've lived my entire life poor and I know the value of money and what I probably should not do with it.
Bada$$ Opinion..