[Debate] would u remain teh same person if u become rich?????..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am rich.
I'm a thief that lives on the treasures of others, I never need to worry about money cus it's always there, I eat at fancy restaurants, I waste money for no reason and I get away with it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am rich.
I'm a thief that lives on the treasures of others, I never need to worry about money cus it's always there, I eat at fancy restaurants, I waste money for no reason and I get away with it.
give some money to awanger uchiha ...he need it..
Post automatically merged:

My father needs to have a surgery and needs money so I would pay for it and repay him for raising me the way I am.
i am sory for hear tis bad news..it was my folt i shouldn't ask for more details to judje ur coment..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
give some money to awanger uchiha ...he need it..
Post automatically merged:

i am sory for hear tis bad news..it was my folt i shouldn't ask for more details to judje ur coment..
Someone told me she worked for the church and needed money I gave her money but it turned out she was lying. :( So now I'm not giving money to people.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am rich.
Touché, a true social scrounger I see :unsure:

Why not¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OT: You're only as rich as you feel, money doesn't change that. If you mean would I change as in do other things, I suppose.

• Wow

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point in my life I dont think nothing really could shift behaviorally how I act. I think having money would make me happier since I'll have much more freedom to do what i want other then that i might jokingly troll some friends with my wealth and also try to be charitable with it.

• Wow

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. I'd change drastically because being rich practically makes you "successful." I feel like I've always needed a push to get things done, and the possibility of failure has always been one of those pushes. Sometimes it'd push me to the ground rather than towards the right direction, but still, it's a major one. I can't know for sure, but I think I'd become complacent and worsen if failure stopped breathing down my neck.