Would u prefer Tsunade to die or live by the time Naruto becomes hokage?

Do u prefer Tsunade to live or die?

• To die and let naruto become hokage

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • To live but possibly let Naruto become hokage

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

3T3RNaL

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So in the most recent manga Tsunade is cut in half and seems to want the other Kages to live more then herself. So the possibility of her dying in the series soon looks very possible .

So would you prefer Tsunade dying and Naruto becoming the only present hokage? Or would u like her to live and Naruto maybe becoming hokage? (or maybe it would be like minato being hokage but Hiruzen was still alive)

I personally prefer Tsunade dying just because it would seem more fit of a way of Naruto becoming hokage(just cuz to
Me she seems more fit for the job) . I think it wuld also make things more emotional. Anyways that's just me .

So yea what do u prefer?

Epie

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My personal prefernce would be for Tsunade to do a Sarutobi and just step down when Naruto is a little older and less childish,
however i have a feeling that Kishi will make it so that Tsunade dies and everyone is sad, but then moddswings happy because Naruto is Hokage...

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
IMO I believe Tsunade, A, and Oonoki should be the ones who die. Gaara is still young and is the future while Mei is attempting to better her village's reputation. Besides, it would be a nice change to see some of the heroes fail or die. Brings more impact to the story.

Gooner4life

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Die. We need some death.
I don't really get why people want characters to die so much. In a real war someone of Tsunade's rank which would be something like a general, wouldn't actually be very likely to die, that wouldn't make it more realistic at all, in fact only the fodders dying is pretty realistic in itself.

OT: I think she should die, as that would push Naruto forward. I don't really want her to die as she is my favourite female character but her death would have an impact on the plot and give Naruto the push he needs.