Would Shin be a good addition to the Akatsuki during the War Arc?

Bakura

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Story wise i believe he fits better during the time right after the Kage Summit Arc and just before the War Arc when Obito and Kabuto joined forces, he wouldve been a creepy lab assistant for Obito all the while plotting his own plan of eradicating peace within the Shinobi World. His clones development would help further boost up Kabuto's Zetsu army and his constant research would help explain how he made the little Juubi clone (maybe through pieces of the Shinju Tree)

Thoughts?

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Story wise i believe he fits better during the time right after the Kage Summit Arc and just before the War Arc when Obito and Kabuto joined forces, he wouldve been a creepy lab assistant for Obito all the while plotting his own plan of eradicating peace within the Shinobi World. His clones development would help further boost up Kabuto's Zetsu army and his constant research would help explain how he made the little Juubi clone (maybe through pieces of the Shinju Tree)

Thoughts?
I disagree. He was fine where he was placed in the story, during an era of overall peace and stability through the Shinobi world...peace to such a degree that the current generation lack drive or understanding of the ninja way. Shin was opposed to exactly that kind of stagnation.

I think shin should've had a resurgence...either being revealed to be Jigen or at the very least an outter member of Kara and surviving by jumping into one of the bodies of the child Shins, infiltrating Konoha.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Akatsuki strove for peace. The only members who didn't follow that goal used it to further their own goals, so I can't really imagine Shin willingly joining seeing how his own goal of constant evolution by war is literally antithetical to Akatsuki's. Any successful work under Akatsuki is a negative for him. The guy would be dragging his feet through everything or trying to claim the power for himself.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shin was garbage tier, all he had was metal manipulation and a wanabe uchiha complex.... he got defeated by a lone sakura.

He is orders below everybody in akatsuki
He had the Mangekyou sharingan which means that he could use Mangekyou tier genjutsu. He also had Kamui teleportation, and his clones were skilled. Also, he didn’t get defeated by Sakura but if we’re playing by your rules, he defeated “RSM” Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke. :elmo:

So how is he garbage tier?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Akatsuki strove for peace. The only members who didn't follow that goal used it to further their own goals, so I can't really imagine Shin willingly joining seeing how his own goal of constant evolution by war is literally antithetical to Akatsuki's. Any successful work under Akatsuki is a negative for him. The guy would be dragging his feet through everything or trying to claim the power for himself.
The Akatsuki were used for military expansion. This/the next 3 pages.