Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you all think Sasuke would be mad If in the future, Sarada Edo Tensei'd Itachi and asked him to pass Yata and Totsuka on to her?

Edit: sorry for the Sagebee like post thats just the way it came out :lmao:

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What kind of Fanfic is this?

You must be registered for see images

Tbh, Sasuke should got both weapons and Tsukiyomi with EMS, but nope.

It has already been shown that you can gain an MS user's power when possessing their eyes hence Madara and Kakashi with Obito's Kamui. One big inconsistency.

But lets say if Sarada had somehow gained Yata and Totsuka. She would be OP.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What kind of Fanfic is this?

Tbh, Sasuke should got both weapons and Tsukiyomi with EMS, but nope.

It has already been shown that you can gain an MS user's power when possessing their eyes hence Madara and Kakashi with Obito's Kamui. One big inconsistency.

But lets say if Sarada had somehow gained Yata and Totsuka. She would be OP.
i was just thinkin about it lmao of course it would never happen. But yeah, they are weapons though instead of powers, verified by the fact that orochimaru was after them, implying he could use em. But yeah she would be OP, she would also be selfish af interupting her uncle's peace for such a thing lol

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was just thinkin about it lmao of course it would never happen. But yeah, they are weapons though instead of powers, verified by the fact that orochimaru was after them, implying he could use em. But yeah she would be OP, she would also be selfish af interupting her uncle's peace for such a thing lol
It's kina weird because the weapons were sealed within the chakra of Itachi's Susanoo, which is a KKG of the MS.

Once Sasuke got his eyes and chakra, he should've gotten it. But nope. Just another nerf.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's kina weird because the weapons were sealed within the chakra of Itachi's Susanoo, which is a KKG of the MS.

Once Sasuke got his eyes and chakra, he should've gotten it. But nope. Just another nerf.
I did find that weird back in the day, but yeah like you said a nerf, kishi knew he woulda ****ed his storyline up

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well even tho this is super unlikely I think it depends on the reason why sarada would do it if it was to use his power than I'm sure Sasuke would have a problem but it's still his daughter so I would think he would try to get through to her