Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I'd take Susano'o. It's instillation to the Manga was cool, specifically the ribcage skull variant. It's progression rendered it's OG gimmick a bit altered, but for the significant part, seems much cooler to have.

Power-wise, pretty much self explanatory.

Hax-wise, it's significantly better. It's the penultimate ability of the Mangekyo, a hybrid of 2 eyes - perpetually portrayed as the best defense, and intelligence maneuver - as it seems to hack, grab, and slam opposition w/o the castor's mental input. Then there's the fact that it has some sort of presumed immunity to S/T Techs (Kaguya failing to bypass RG Sasuke's PS, & DMS Kakashi's possessing arguably the most powerful S/T Techs in the universe, Minato admitting inferiority to Uchiha Madara -possessing arguably the most powerful S/T Techs [at that point in time], Ashūra failing to bypass Indora's PS inspite of possessing arguably all techs pertaining the Senjū [seems to me that derivatives don't extract from the fact that they virtually possess an epilogue power source + possess blood, proteins, enzymes, calcium structure, dermattittis, genes, DNA, intellect, power potential of the relevant lineage - biologically).

I highly doubt ghost abilities function, spirally when placed VS such power and inherent resistance to substantiality physically.

This is fairly my opinion so feel free to disagree : ) :3 X'D'.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I'd take Susano'o. It's instillation to the Manga was cool, specifically the ribcage skull variant. It's progression rendered it's OG gimmick a bit altered, but for the significant part, seems much cooler to have.

Power-wise, pretty much self explanatory.

Hax-wise, it's significantly better. It's the penultimate ability of the Mangekyo, a hybrid of 2 eyes - perpetually portrayed as the best defense, and intelligence maneuver - as it seems to hack, grab, and slam opposition w/o the castor's mental input. Then there's the fact that it has some sort of presumed immunity to S/T Techs (Kaguya failing to bypass RG Sasuke's PS, & DMS Kakashi's possessing arguably the most powerful S/T Techs in the universe, Minato admitting inferiority to Uchiha Madara -possessing arguably the most powerful S/T Techs [at that point in time], Ashūra failing to bypass Indora's PS inspite of possessing arguably all techs pertaining the Senjū [seems to me that derivatives don't extract from the fact that they virtually possess an epilogue power source + possess blood, proteins, enzymes, calcium structure, dermattittis, genes, DNA, intellect, power potential of the relevant lineage - biologically).

I highly doubt ghost abilities function, spirally when placed VS such power and inherent resistance to substantiality physically.

This is fairly my opinion so feel free to disagree : ) :3 X'D'.
like you could sneak that in.