would Neji with a Tensigan be superior to Toneri ?

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah.

He doesn't have Otsutsuki's potent/large chakra reserves. Neji would be stronger with than without, but I would think that he'd have to use it sparingly, instead of trying to slice the moon in half. Toneri's not at all skilled or experienced, but he managed to go toe to toe with KCSM Naruto for a short while, which is more than Neji could achieve I bet.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah.

He doesn't have Otsutsuki's potent/large chakra reserves. Neji would be stronger with than without, but I would think that he'd have to use it sparingly, instead of trying to slice the moon in half. Toneri's not at all skilled or experienced, but he managed to go toe to toe with KCSM Naruto for a short while, which is more than Neji could achieve I bet.
He was related to Hinata who is directly descended from Hamura's bloodline. Wouldn't that mean the potential for that potent chakra is at least there like it was for Hinata?

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was related to Hinata who is directly descended from Hamura's bloodline. Wouldn't that mean the potential for that potent chakra is at least there like it was for Hinata?
Good point; Humura's chakra would be exclusive to Hinata if she awakened it on her own instead of having it transferred. The only counter argument to that would be the plot saying you need spefic attributes/requirement to accept his Chakra. Similar to how you need a strong body to use DSM or perfect chakra control to manifest the Yin Seal.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Tenseigan he might be on par. But Toneri was getting extra chakra from the altar if i remember right. Doubt Hamura's chakra would do anything it didn't for Hinata so why would it Neji.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Tenseigan he might be on par. But Toneri was getting extra chakra from the altar if i remember right. Doubt Hamura's chakra would do anything it didn't for Hinata so why would it Neji.
This is true. It would probably have to be cultivated by an outside source like being awakened kind of like how Hagoromo bestowed his chakra to Naruto and Sasuke. Perhaps Hamura's could have done the same feat on his own descendants had plot allowed it.

Isis

Kin
14💸
Kumi
1,016💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah.

This pretty much sums it up.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji has battle experience

the only thing Toneri did was sleep in a castle then wake up and fight some guys for a hour

lack of any experience in battle or any training